• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Probly knows someone at Walmart that hooks him up instead of allowing everyone else a fair shake at it.

The price is not that far out of line though. It's what my local gun store charges with tax IF you can eer find it in stock. I paid the same price for wwb and a couple bucks less for federal 50 round boxes.

But damn, 31 boxes is excessive hoarding.

To any of you that still do not believe there is some back door deals at Wally then you need to wake up. I am personally aware of 2 stores that are playing this game.
    No names faces or places so do not ask but it is happening.

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    Do the resellers have to pay sales tax to the state when they resell ammo? Just wondering with all the flippers at the 1500 and classifieds.

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    No bragging! If u follow me or read anything I say never do I just jump out and say something. Only say when I put a point out or someone ask! Next question!!!!!

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    Don't need a FFL to sell ammo at the Indy 1500 that I am aware of do you? Plus the guns were not mine. There another friends and most of the ammo was his as well.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Don't need a FFL to sell ammo at the Indy 1500 that I am aware of do you? Plus the guns were not mine. There another friends and most of the ammo was his as well.

No, you don't necessarily, but you have put it on the internet that you purchase and sell ammunition for a profit, which may constitute a business. You do need an FFL to sell ammunition as a business, but it's the state or feds who will let you know if you have been operating as a business thus far.

So, with all the ammo that you have been reselling at a profit, do you believe you need an FFL?

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    Yeah, hard to believe there's much profit after gas, paying sales tax on purchases, and then claiming all those sales on income taxes :cool:

Thing is, I don't pay for gas! Said that before! 2nd do u clame all the stuff u happen to sell threw out the year on yours? Just wondering? 3rd believe it or not I don't travel very far to Wally's. it's simple when u have the programs or app figured out and know when it's in stock and don't waist time or effort in the process 8-)

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    No, you don't necessarily, but you have put it on the internet that you purchase and sell ammunition for a profit, which may constitute a business. You do need an FFL to sell ammunition as a business, but it's the state or feds who will let you know if you have been operating as a business thus far.

So, with all the ammo that you have been reselling at a profit, do you need an FFL?

I'd say nope. Because the ammo that was sold was 5 other people's. so each sold a little. Now if I was a duff and told u I sold that many that were mine I would have never said a word about anything

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood

So, with all the ammo that you have been reselling at a profit, do you believe you need an FFL?

I'd have to think that me and you have to agree to disagree on a few situation and that you may have a problem with me maybe? I just see a pattern that you are a "Mod" and are the on the usually sends me a infraction for the littlest of items? I hope I'm wrong but this is the pattern I am seeing as of lately!

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I'd have to think that me and you have to agree to disagree on a few situation and that you may have a problem with me maybe? I just see a pattern that you are a "Mod" and are the on the usually sends me a infraction for the littlest of items? I hope I'm wrong but this is the pattern I am seeing as of lately!

You are wrong and I have no problem with you. I don't even know you to be honest. Also, according to your infraction log, I've only given you one infraction. If you don't believe this is true, I will get with the mod and see if it's alright to post his name.

1 point(s) totalGive Infraction
    Post / Reason Date / Posted By Points / Expires View

Long Shot But I'm gonna...
    Reason: Inappropriate Language
    05-26-2013 21:00 by Another Mod 1 / 06-05-2013 21:00 View

Mosin Nagant 91/30
    Reason: Classified Ads Rules Violation
    04-06-2013 19:11 by Another Mod 1 / Expired View

bumped sold ad
    Reason: Classified Ads Rules Violation 02-23-2013 16:48 by Another Mod 1 / Expired View

ot
    02-15-2013 19:34 by Another Mod 0 / Expired View

CRV
    02-12-2013 16:17 by Que 1 / Expired View

I don't want to appear as a power-freak mod for any reason, so I'll leave this thread alone.

Engalwood

Expert
    Rating - 95.7%
    22   1   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Greenwood
    You are wrong and I have no problem with you. I don't even know you to be honest. Also, according to your infraction log, I've only given you one infraction. If you don't believe this is true, I will get with the mod and see if it's alright to post his name.

1 point(s) totalGive Infraction
    Post / Reason Date / Posted By Points / Expires View

Long Shot But I'm gonna...
    Reason: Inappropriate Language
    05-26-2013 21:00 by Another Mod 1 / 06-05-2013 21:00 View

Mosin Nagant 91/30
    04-06-2013 19:11 by Another Mod 1 / Expired View

bumped sold ad
    Reason: Classified Ads Rules Violation 02-23-2013 16:48 by Another Mod 1 / Expired View

ot
    02-15-2013 19:34 by Another Mod 0 / Expired View

CRV
    02-12-2013 16:17 by Que 1 / Expired View

I don't want to appear as a power-freak mod for any reason, so I'll leave this thread alone.

My bad... No no don't want u to think that. I was just saying. I got the wrong name mixed up. Opppsy. My bad mang

Top Bottom