• ...and so much more!
  • MRockwell

Just Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield
    I never said it was a good or a bad idea. I'm just saying that the stories that police are forcibly taking children from their parents and giving them vaccines without parental consent are false. Spinning the narrative isn't limited to U.S. news. As I said, I liked hearing it from someone that is living it rather than get it second or third hand.
    Not saying you are wrong about taking kids from parents, I think this video will serve as an example of why people think that way:

What is going on in the video? There is no context other than someone saying the kid is being taken forcefully from the parent to get a 'rona shot. My opinion: the video is another way to keep the divide going.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Not saying you are wrong about taking kids from parents, I think this video will serve as an example of why people think that way:

What is going on in the video? There is no context other than someone saying the kid is being taken forcefully from the parent to get a 'rona shot. My opinion: the video is another way to keep the divide going.

The “divide”, or the truth? We have no way of knowing, the worlds just too big.

Perfect time for grandpa to tell a story; I’ll keep it short as possible but I think it’s relevant.
    In the early 90’s central IN had an ice storm that knocked out power for a few days to maybe 3 weeks, we were 12 days IIRC. We still raised hogs then, rented old barns all over the community. We had one hired guy (like family) and myself in early 20’s, probably 1200 hogs in inventory at any given time. My dad was on a ski trip out west, watching the news, worried to death about the hogs. According to the news, it was a complete catastrophe, Armageddon, the whole state of Indiana was to be no more, and surrounding states were lucky to be alive, according to the news out there. In reality it was maybe 10ish counties in a swath from north Indy to maybe Carrol county. The ice fell and the temp never wavered from 29 to maybe 33 and stayed on the lines for a week or 2. The hogs got along perfect (if full confinement was low density) and all we had to do was pump water and move some feed by hand. We had to work hard to convince him to stay skiing.
    My whole point is that as connected as we feel, the world is too big and we cannot assume that we know what is going on, as benign as a weather report was half a country away proved.

So are there kids being taken away from families? Probably. Did someone take a DCS recording out of context? Possible.
    Our sample size is too small, which is not a problem, until we start making decisions from it.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Yes, I've seen that video, and you are right, there is no context. Just looks like a kid that got upset, and then lots of ominous music, and then scary scenes of people rioting, none of which indicates that children are being forcibly taken from their parents and vaccinated. They're not. It's propaganda and spin. That's why I wanted to talk to someone I know and trust that is THERE to get the scoop.

MRockwell

Just Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield
    Perfect time for grandpa to tell a story; I’ll keep it short as possible but I think it’s relevant.
    In the early 90’s central IN had an ice storm that knocked out power for a few days to maybe 3 weeks, we were 12 days IIRC. We still raised hogs then, rented old barns all over the community. We had one hired guy (like family) and myself in early 20’s, probably 1200 hogs in inventory at any given time. My dad was on a ski trip out west, watching the news, worried to death about the hogs. According to the news, it was a complete catastrophe, Armageddon, the whole state of Indiana was to be no more, and surrounding states were lucky to be alive, according to the news out there. In reality it was maybe 10ish counties in a swath from north Indy to maybe Carrol county. The ice fell and the temp never wavered from 29 to maybe 33 and stayed on the lines for a week or 2. The hogs got along perfect (if full confinement was low density) and all we had to do was pump water and move some feed by hand. We had to work hard to convince him to stay skiing.
    My whole point is that as connected as we feel, the world is too big and we cannot assume that we know what is going on, as benign as a weather report was half a country away proved.
    That was winter of 90-91, I remember that well. We were without power for about 2 weeks, everybody else at Heights had power after a few days. Nobody could believe that we didn't have power...kinda like what you describe with the news. Unfortunately, I think the news likes to sensationalize even more today than they did back then.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    No, no, it just *looks* like it's fallen because it's in the wrong hemisphere. They are right side up to them. (My apologies to any flat Earthers who are confused by this post)
    Totally off-topic but if any flat earther’ s want to explain How you rectify the toilet spinning the other way down under I really like to know

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    When they had the gun grab over there, I wondered what was next. Guess I know now. Don't know what if any kind of Constitution they have.

Are we any smarter?

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Totally off-topic but if any flat earther’ s want to explain How you rectify the toilet spinning the other way down under I really like to know
    It’s not spinning the other way, you’re just looking at it from the other side.
    Duh.
    Next thing you know, people will think it’s a good idea to build regional quarantine cities.
    Duh.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Gravity isn't real. A video on youtube told me so.

You're thinking of birds.

2wvvcaivrze21.png

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    The “divide”, or the truth? We have no way of knowing, the worlds just too big.

So are there kids being taken away from families? Probably. Did someone take a DCS recording out of context? Possible.
    Our sample size is too small, which is not a problem, until we start making decisions from it.

The problem is exacerbated by most people not really knowing what's going on unless they happen to see or experience something firsthand. I remember when discussing the Seattle riots, someone was posting that they knew someone there and they were saying none of that was happening or that it was being blown out of proportion. I think we have plenty of video evidence that the riots have occurred and were as bad or worse as was reported (and I think are even now still happening, but I don't know for sure). The problem is, unless you see it, you'll be ideologically prone to believe or disbelieve according to your politics in a lot of cases. I know I believe about zero of what is put out, as I believe we have an overwhelming amount of propaganda being pushed. Hard to know what the truth is any more unless you have experienced whatever is going on.

Top Bottom