• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    That’s the kindest, most patient, stupidest police force I’ve ever seen.
    Not that I have a lot of experience.
    This guy is Russian and running for some political office I'm his area. His videos interacting with freedom loving locals are inspiring. The videos a month or two back when the police were instructed to harass him and search him are entertaining.

Aussie Cossack buys locks and chains and has them in his vehicle with some BS item in them, and eventually the police don't want to even look into it as he encourages them. I'd believe it was staged if it weren't for the wingnut government there. I really don't think the police want to deal with any of this and the state run media only shows the material that frightens the people. Same with Canada and the US, probably global. Canada and Australia are a litmus test for the US in a way, but not as much with our polite armed society.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    This guy is Russian and running for some political office I'm his area. His videos interacting with freedom loving locals are inspiring. The videos a month or two back when the police were instructed to harass him and search him are entertaining.

Aussie Cossack buys locks and chains and has them in his vehicle with some BS item in them, and eventually the police don't want to even look into it as he encourages them. I'd believe it was staged if it weren't for the wingnut government there. I really don't think the police want to deal with any of this and the state run media only shows the material that frightens the people. Same with Canada and the US, probably global. Canada and Australia are a litmus test for the US in a way, but not as much with our polite armed society.
    I wonder if they’d manhandle someone a little more if they thought they could get away with it?

Top Bottom