Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville

OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    Does it bother anyone else that the guy in the first video quoted *F-ouchie? Since when should one government take suggestions from a talking head in another?

I have been dumfounded by the degree of sheep leading sheep. This is fear driven. Pull up any news agency and COUNT the number of articles and stories they run about the China Bug. Count them. This is simple brainwashing...make people fear something...control all messaging and repeat, repeat, repeat the fear...give the solution to what they fear...hide the FACTS about the actual side effects until all have complied. There is a disaster in the Middle East, a terrible earthquake in Haiti, massive wildfires across several states, and countless other disasters worth focusing time on...but somehow a 99% survivable virus is the headline, second leading story, third leading story, and ending trailer on nearly every news agency???

We have completely lost the absolute basic knowledge of dealing with a freaking virus! It's 99% SURVIVABLE for people who get an active infection. Let me clearly state that...for the people who get infected it is 99% survivable (notice I'm not saying "for all people" I'm only talking about people who actually get infected with the virus). The reason doctors are loosing their minds is because the .gov protocols are ACTIVELY HARMING PEOPLE. When doctors are actually permitted to use their medical training, they are magically able to prevent deaths (gasp)! Basic vitamin supplements are huge at address symptoms. Loss of taste/smell...did anyone tell you that is a ZINK DEFICIENCY? Studies have show that patients who presented to the hospital with severe infection had MASSIVE IMPROVEMENTS when placed on a daily VITAMIN D regiment?!??! It shortened length of stay and severity of illness. Thank God Almighty that we are not in Australia. They are coming for peoples kids??? I cannot think of anything more worth fighting for.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    This is simple brainwashing...make people fear something...control all messaging and repeat, repeat, repeat the fear...give the solution to what they fear...hide the FACTS about the actual side effects until all have complied. There is a disaster in the Middle East, a terrible earthquake in Haiti, massive wildfires across several states, and countless other disasters worth focusing time on...but somehow a 99% survivable virus is the headline, second leading story, third leading story, and ending trailer on nearly every news agency???

Can't control people with earthquake/wildfire/disaster news.

At some point I have to wonder if this entire thing isn't just fiction and this is the biggest mind control experiment in human history.

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Okay, just got off a facebook call with my friend in Sydney. She confirmed that they are under strict lockdown, basically the same as what Sylvain has posted about France. No travel more than 5 km. They're allowed to go to stores for essentials, if the police pull you over, you have to convince them that you're out for an essential reason. There are NO forced vaccines or vaccine mandates there. It's actually in their constitution that they cannot do that.

With that being said, she said that they are trying to get around that by saying, "Okay, you don't have to get the vaccine, but you won't be able to go to pubs, stores, the beach, etc. without it." So it sounds like politicians doing what politicians do.

She said that Sky News is considered to be notoriously unreliable in Australia and they've had to issue a number of retractions to things they've said/published. She recommended ABC Australia for more reliable news from there.

I told her about the videos we've seen of children being taken from their parents and being forced to get vaccines and she said that is absolutely not happening. The army has been brought in, but is only there to assist police in the enforcement of the rules - basically an extra body. She said that it's basically 2 to 1 police to army when it comes to enforcement of the restrictions.

She said that while there have been protests, she said that they've typically been occurring in "rough" areas among the lower socioeconomic groups. She said that one area in West Sydney where they've been occurring has a substantial Lebanese population. She said that the people involved are the type that typically like to start fights and cause trouble anyway.

We touched on BLM too and she said that the aboriginals down there (some anyway) got involved and jumped on that bandwagon last year as well.

Anyhow, it was interesting to hear it from her perspective as someone who is there and in the thick of it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Okay, just got off a facebook call with my friend in Sydney. She confirmed that they are under strict lockdown, basically the same as what Sylvain has posted about France. No travel more than 5 km. They're allowed to go to stores for essentials, if the police pull you over, you have to convince them that you're out for an essential reason. There are NO forced vaccines or vaccine mandates there. It's actually in their constitution that they cannot do that.

With that being said, she said that they are trying to get around that by saying, "Okay, you don't have to get the vaccine, but you won't be able to go to pubs, stores, the beach, etc. without it." So it sounds like politicians doing what politicians do.

She said that Sky News is considered to be notoriously unreliable in Australia and they've had to issue a number of retractions to things they've said/published. She recommended ABC Australia for more reliable news from there.

I told her about the videos we've seen of children being taken from their parents and being forced to get vaccines and she said that is absolutely not happening. The army has been brought in, but is only there to assist police in the enforcement of the rules - basically an extra body. She said that it's basically 2 to 1 police to army when it comes to enforcement of the restrictions.

She said that while there have been protests, she said that they've typically been occurring in "rough" areas among the lower socioeconomic groups. She said that one area in West Sydney where they've been occurring has a substantial Lebanese population. She said that the people involved are the type that typically like to start fights and cause trouble anyway.

We touched on BLM too and she said that the aboriginals down there (some anyway) got involved and jumped on that bandwagon last year as well.

Anyhow, it was interesting to hear it from her perspective as someone who is there and in the thick of it.
    Thanks for the update.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    I would appear that Covid has cured virtually all other viral disorders in the way it is reported.

Down here if an infant gets Covid they say he has RSV, even when the rest of the family tests positive for Covid. Other than that, every malady is deemed to be Covid...

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013

Thank you for sharing this. This sounds like another case of the right-leaning media taking something that is really happening and blowing it all out of proportion to generate outrage in order to get clicks. Basically the same thing we complain about the left-leaning media doing and another example of why we should be equally skeptical of ALL media.

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Thank you for sharing this. This sounds like another case of the right-leaning media taking something that is really happening and blowing it all out of proportion to generate outrage in order to get clicks. Basically the same thing we complain about the left-leaning media doing and another example of why we should be equally skeptical of ALL media.

Bringing in the military to “help enforce the rules”?

“They’re not mandating the vaccine, they’re just telling us we can’t go anywhere or do anything unless we have it.”

Yeah nothing right-wing conspiracy theorist about that is there….

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Bringing in the military to “help enforce the rules”?

“They’re not mandating the vaccine, they’re just telling us we can’t go anywhere or do anything unless we have it.”

Yeah nothing right-wing conspiracy theorist about that is there….
    There is legitimate reason to complain about the things that are actually happening, why make up the stuff about kids being forcibly taken from their parents? Yes, that is in fact right-wing conspiracy nonsense.

I'm tired of all the outrage over fake news from both sides.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    The kids thing isn’t fake news. They (the govt) literally had a press conference about kids being taken to the stadium to be vaccinated and no parents allowed.cops and soldiers would be there to usher them along.

I really hate the trend of saying something isn’t happening because it makes you uncomfortable or goes against what you believe.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Oh darnie goshies the Jackson Hole Summit has to go virtual because of the bank bug.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    The kids thing isn’t fake news. They (the govt) literally had a press conference about kids being taken to the stadium to be vaccinated and no parents allowed.cops and soldiers would be there to usher them along.

I really hate the trend of saying something isn’t happening because it makes you uncomfortable or goes against what you believe.

That's not what you think it is. It's a voluntary vaccination "clinic" if you will, being held at a stadium for some 24,000 students. The parents aren't "allowed" because of the additional crowding that it would cause in the vaccination area. The police are assisting in keeping things moving along in the vaccination process, like "traffic control" if you will. I spoke to my friend in Sydney just this morning and she said this "forcible vaccination" is absolutely NOT taking place.

Top Bottom