Are you prepared for the modern day "protester"?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Very well put. They are Useful Idiots acting as Accelerationists, but that doesn't mean they are not a threat. More people should really look into 4th Generation Warfare, and these tactics will start to make more sense. Not only that, but some of these individuals really would leave this mortal coil fully believing we were enemies to humanity, and would most certainly kill if given the chance. However they follow a heterogenous ideology that often self-cannibalizes without a strong common enemy (I've literally seen "Communist Conventions" get broken up because someone was clapping too loud, and that was "oppressing the hearing sensitive"). Not only that, but building a force based on peoples differences and weaknesses typically does not create a strong and effective force.
    Once they have served their purpose they will be useless idiots.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Resurrecting this.

This is hilarious. I mean, it’s so hilarious I can’t help but wonder if it’s satire.

Antifa dude suggests leftists should start getting in shape for the coming revolution. He gets ratio’d for body shaming! :lmfao:

Who do these people think they are going to fight, and for what?

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Resurrecting this.

This is hilarious. I mean, it’s so hilarious I can’t help but wonder if it’s satire.

Antifa dude suggests leftists should start getting in shape for the coming revolution. He gets ratio’d for body shaming! :lmfao:

Cause, they think wishes and emotions affect reality.
    For reals.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    It’s the revolution that Marxism promises.

Some of my favorite comments…

“Bodyfascism isn’t leftist.”

“I assuming from this that you are wearing a mask every time you leave the house or have people over since nothing weakens your body like repeated covid infections."

"Some can't lift, even for a time. This burden put on everyone to perform at least a minimum is some right-wing **** we need to fight. 99.5% of people don't want to be carried, they suffer because they are guilt-tripped by this kind of abject discorse and they want to lift too."

"Disabled people exist. And we deserve a place in leftist spaces."

"With ableists on the left like this, who needs fascists?

"Boy, this sure sounds like ableism and eugenics."

"Pretty sure working out isn't gonna stop the non cancerous tumors growing inside of me causing intense pain."

"...Framing narcissism as a moral failing? Check.

Why don't you go join the IOF while you're ahead?"

Okay. I'm gonna stop right now. I don't think anyone is gonna beat "framing narcissism as a moral failing" and then telling them they might as well join the IOF.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    they’re communists. They believe the revolution is coming. They’re fighting the Bourgeois capitalists, otherwise known to them as fascists. It’s a fantasy they play out in their heads. They’re mentally ill. It’s why they dress in black bloc, it’s why they pick on old people in wheelchairs.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I would have thought that after the deaths in Kenosha these people would have realized that it's not a video game. I guess I was wrong, the amount of blood that's required to bring them back to reality must be much higher.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I would have thought that after the deaths in Kenosha these people would have realized that it's not a video game. I guess I was wrong, the amount of blood that's required to bring them back to reality must be much higher.
    "that will never happen to me."

These clowns have to see it with their own eyes to get it. Even then some wont until they are put down themselves.

Top Bottom