• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I've heard of frivolous lawsuits but... How many southerners would get sued over "Oh, she's so pretty"?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well. He seems to love his horse. So I guess that's something more than a pretty face?

But seriously. That dude? I think it's reasonable to challenge the claim. But I'm not a good judge of what is handsome. I mean. I look at myself in the mirror and think, eh, not bad. Apparently I'm not a good judge. So I asked my wife, who says she married me for my personality.

She said he looks like a younger Jackie Chan. So I thought, well that sounds kind of racist. So I inquired further. Do you think all Chinese look like Jackie Chan? She said no, and then describe which facial features he has in common with Jackie Chan other than both being Asians, and what features make him not all that handsome, again, not just being Asian. She was able to identify some Chinese men that she thinks are handsome. I've never heard of any of them, but whatever.

Okay. So I think I have what I think is a non-racist expert to help me figure this out. My conclusion is that this man is not the most handsome man in China. By the way, this post was all Lorem Ipsom, essentially. I'm not all that sorry I have wasted your time. You should be working. It's after 10AM.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Police attacked in ST Paul

The first 30 seconds makes me cringe. My mom would have swatted my bottom hard in front of the police, made me apologize, and given me what for when I got inside.

But you know damn good and well this mamma is where the little snot got it from. She's probably laughing about it and praising him for acting the fool and "standing up to the man!".
    Sad, really.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Police attacked in ST Paul

The first 30 seconds makes me cringe. My mom would have swatted my bottom hard in front of the police, made me apologize, and given me what for when I got inside.

Our twin grandsons came up in that environment in CA. When we took care of them after their mom (DoggyMama's daughter) passed, we saw that type of behavior in them. Not to that extreme, but we saw it. Thankfully they've been adopted by a good Christian family (white) that home schools them and is teaching them good values. We couldn't be happier, and they are both now happy too.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Screen-Shot-2022-09-27-at-9.39.38-AM.png

https://www.foxnews.com/us/montana-woman-shoots-skins-siberian-husky-mistook-wolf

Top Bottom