Are you for hire? Post your expertise / services here!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Alpha site
    Pools pools pools everything pools
    Call keiths pool service and repair for anything pools.
    Liscensed and insured, and most certainly one of the best in Indy.

Keith's Pool Service and Repair
    317 381 2177

Or find us online

btownie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2012
    Monroe County
    I do IT helpdesk as my daily grind I'm A+ certified. About three years experience in the IT field. Do my best to answer any questions people have. I'm also good at fixing small engines. (weed eaters, push mowers and the like)
    My friends can attest to this..

Bahbo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 2, 2012
    I am a formally educated gunsmith looking for employment in the gunsmithing or machinist feilds. I can provide a resume and references(customer, instructors, previous employers, and peers) upon request. I would prefer something in a 1hr radius of Lagrange IN.

Here is a thread I started on some firearms I have worked on for customers.
    examples of work

Built multiple Kalashnikov type firearms

Built multiple AR platform rifles.

Full rebuild of FM hi power

Full custom S&W revolver: fit oversized cylinder stop, oversized hand, target hammer, sear, trigger, deburred all of the internals (machine marks and pins), removed cylinder endshake and yoke endshake, trued the cylinder face on the lathe, pulled the barrel and turned it back one thread, recut the factory breech face and forcing cone, set the barrel cylinder gap at .003".

Fit and chambered Mauser, Remington 700, and m1917 barrels.

Fully re-contoured barrel to military specifications

Rebuilt 1911 including fitting new barrel, barrel bushing, extractor, ejector, grip safety, trigger, hammer, sear, disconnector, dovetail front sight, Bomar rear sight, fit oversize slide and frame

Stock working including; glass and pillar bedding synthetic stocks, inletting and shaping wood stocks both semi inletted and from blanks

Proficient in welding to include; MIG welder, Oxyacetylene welding, brazing, low and high temp soldering, case harding, annealing, spring making, sand casting, lead casting, 

Experience in a machine shop including; drill press operation, three axis vertical mill, multiple types of grinders, surface grinder, bandsaw, buffing wheels, full threading lathe, fixture and jig fabrication, small parts fabrication

Metal preparation and finishing including; bead blasting both steel and aluminum, wire wheel finish, draw filing, stoning, caustic salt bluing, slow rust browning, slow rust bluing, parkerizing, duracoat, ceracoat

Reloading, ballistics, checkering, military stock restoration

I can be reached either through the forum or you can email me at: rtmarotta @ me.com

downzero

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    I need a job as an attorney starting next summer. I have experience in both criminal and civil litigation, including serious felonies, mediation, etc. I primarily want to be a civil litigator, and I have no real preferences regarding substantive area. Thus far, my experience in civil litigation includes research, writing, and motion practice, primarily for bankruptcy and tax sale cases. Some of the research in the bankruptcy cases was quite complicated because the plaintiffs were pro se, and we wanted to make sure that the judge would enter a favorable judgment even though the defendant was pro se (courts are very careful with pro se litigants). I succeeded in securing a judgment favorable to my client in which the debt was non dischargable regardless of how the bankruptcy progresses.

I always dreamed of being a lawyer, and not for some fluffy reason like movies or TV. I love arguing and am a ruthless advocate, but I also pride myself in assuring that the arguments are well-developed and thought through so that when it comes time to defend them that I can speak with confidence and the level of consistency necessary to keep the opposing side from making me look like a fool.

I would appreciate any opportunity to join a legal practice that has a focus toward litigation and seeks a hard working, competent, and dedicated attorney.

I know it's unlikely that people would be searching this thread looking for professional employment, but it would be a true joy to work for another gun owner with similar interests.

If anyone is interested, please PM me and I will share my résumé and other credentials.

jdmckinney

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    Indianapolis
    The bug guy

Hello, I just found this thread and figured I would list my work. I am a licensed pest control tech. So if anybody needs any advice on how to get rid of a certain insect please feel free to private message me. Also if you are wanting you home or business treated I can do that also. The ants have been horrible this year so if you would like your home or business treated I can work you out a fair price. My name is Jeremy. Like I said I will answer any question so please feel free to ask anything. Thanks!

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Fellow INGO members, if your home or business waspotentially damaged by this year’s storms, call me for free exterior inspection.

Once on your property, I will take pictures of any damage found if there is any, and work with you and your insurance company to repairor replace the damaged areas.

We specialize in dimensional asphalt shingles, metal and rubber roofs for both residential and commercial. Other services include:chimney repairs, gutters, roof leak repairs and siding. We work with all insurance companies, and have been in business for over 18 years in Central IN.We serve Marion and doughnut counties.

All workmanship carries a transferable 5 year warranty andall products carry a 30 year manufacturer’s warranty. Best workmanship warrantyin Indiana.

Call Jake at 317-509-2629 for your FREE inspection. LCR,Inc.

Licensed, Bonded & Insured

Thanks INGO for your past and continued support.

Last edited:

Yup!

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Photography work.

Senior portraits, portraits, landscapes, interiors. No weddings!

Carmel/Indy, studio located downtown.

stockmaker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    Do gun stock duplicating , engraving, hot bluing, duracoat camo and more. Can cut stock from your pattern. Thanks

buffalohump

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2012
    Retired Journeyman Tool & Die Maker With small Shop
    15" Lathe
    6" Lathe
    B&O #5 Turret Lathe
    Bridgeport 2 hp wiyh DRO
    Kerney Trecker #2 Vertical Mill
    Kerney Trecker #3 Horzonal Mill
    Jet Mill & Drill
    Sunnen Hone
    Reed 6-18 Surface Grinder
    Sandblast Cabnet
    Hobart Cyber Tig
    Miller 250 Wire
    Hobart 400 Amp Portable
    B&d Valve Grinder
    Wabash

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Noblesville
    Truthfully I don't have expertise in anything but I have done a little bit of a few of things. I have done landscaping, warehouse work, manufacturing, food industry, sales, customer service, stocking retail. Willing to do just about anything as long as the pay is worth it. I have gotten tired of working for minimum wage or just barely over it.
    From the Noblesville Area

jasonville43

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2012
    Jasonville, Indiana
    Hey guys I own and operate a small catering/event company called Smokin' Dick's BBQ so if you have the desire for some AWESOME BBQ and are in the Terre Haute or Bloomington area just let me know!!

dansgotguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    Portage
    I am a 21 year old male lives in the NWI region, who works in the security field for a steel mill. I am in the army reserves. I am looking for a part time armed security gig. I am available mondays any time, tuesdays after-noon, and Wednesdays thru Sundays from morning until noon. willing to change my full time job schedule (listed above) for the right job. Willing to work for an actual security form or even an ingo member who needs another trust worthy soul with a gun for whatever you have going on.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    GIJEW
    licensed&bonded electrician, residential/commercial/industrial 28yrs experience
    Indianapolis, 331-0048

Top Bottom