Are you for hire? Post your expertise / services here!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Computer Technician

I build and repair computers, set up networks, and security. I also consult for the construction of new computers, and basic troubleshooting.

jamstutz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 9, 2008
    Berne
    Article and book editing

Spelling, punctuation, syntax, and grammar all contribute to the readability and understandability of all written documents. Ideas are just ideas unless they can be conveyed to the reader. In the past I have served as the editor for a local newspaper and have written a number of articles for professional magazines and journals as well as gun reviews for the commercial market.

If you have a manuscript that needs to be reworked before it can be submitted for publication, I can help you out either on a contract or hourly basis.

Send PM to jamstutz to discuss your needs.

mmills50

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011
    Armed security,
    6 months work experience with a high level security company in the indianapolis area.
    Experience includes banks, terminated employees, grocery stores, apartment complexes, and parking garages

Trained to carry body armor, firearm, knife, and handcuffs

No workplace accommodations needed

In the Indianapolis area

If you are hiring or know of anyone who is, please p.m. or call 317-446-3630

gvsugod

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   1
    Mar 19, 2012
    SW Indianapolis
    I am useless due to rules at work. However I can pimp out my fiance's skills. She can do freelance graphic design. If you need something let us know, we can work something out!

Jeremiah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Avilla, IN
    welder by trade, so if you happen to need any part time work completed in the lafayette area I'd be happy to try and make an arrangement around my school schedule.

I also just picked up my CWI, so if you need any certification or inspection let me know.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I cut grass. If you are going to be out of town and need someone trustworthy to cut your yard for you while your gone you might not want to call me.:D But, I can cut your grass for you in the Evansville area if you are not to far away

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    I do CAD drafting with an AAS degree in Drating and Design. Can't stand where I work because it's not what I went to school for. Goshen area. Send PM if you know a place looking for a drafter/designer.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Put me down as free lance art critic. And I can spell lascivious.

Sure, we'll throw this in here too.

IMG_2601.jpg

[/QUOTE]
    WOW!

Which one does not belong. Tell me about this shot. Interesting composition The two heads, one focused, the other relaxed and meandering, lascivious. Her expression is priceless. If I owned a tattoo shop I'd have this poster-size in my front window. But it's more than that. Full review upon request (like editing out some of the busy stuff).

I also do retirement counseling. You supply the beer, brats, cigars, and I will show you how to enjoy them. I prefer Talisker single malt with Punch cigars, but any CAO stogie will work as well.

Did I mention sailing instructor? You supply the boat, lake, pfd's and non alcoholic punch. Ok, I have a boat. BTW, anyone else feel uncomfortable with having armed strangers working on their plumbing?

NovemberKilo

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2011
    Northern Indiana
    Looking for an Entrepreneur to work with...

I have a very close friend who is very highly educated and experienced in marketing, business planning, new business development and strategic growth management.

My friend is looking for an opportunity with a small-to-mid-sized company in northern Indiana.

This individual is the type of person who offers a very high ROI and a very short payback period for anyone looking to fill such a position.

Has formerly served as Director of Marketing at a couple of notable companies and has substantial experience consulting with and managing start-ups.

PM me if you are an entrepreneur looking to make it to the next level or if you know of a smaller organization looking to grow!

Thanks!

handgun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    Central part of This state
    DJ / KJ / EMCEE / Sound Tech / Light Tech / Karaoke

I have been Slightly leery of posting this, as I would like to remain as anonymous as possible. And I don't really like promoting myself, as all my work has been generated by word of mouth .. But hey why not tell the people that share my most cherished interest with!

I am A DJ/KJ(karaoke)/EMCEE/ Sound Technician/Lighting Technician .. I specialize in Weddings, Corporate parties, Divorce parties, Birthdays, Graduation parties, Bars, Clubs.. My rates are fair and reasonable. I am also willing to trade my services for Guns or Ammo! But cash is King..

Prices are competitive. I have 9 years of experience. I will say some companies will do it cheaper, but I am not some fly by night person, nor am I hurting for work. This is how I pay my bills. (what i am saying is if some other DJ or entertainment cancelled on you and promised to do it for free or 100.00 there is your reason why) I have always shown up to every gig. Rain or shine, Sick or not, In the event that I can't make it, I have a fully competent replacement DJ that will fill in free of charge to you! If more than 24 hour notice isn't given to you..(I do have a DJ working for me and I do book him, if that my intention to book him, I will tell you upfront!) But hey that has yet to happen!

PM me with your needs. I do travel through out the state (for weddings or parties only bars not so much)

My hand shake is better than gold, but I write contracts due to no one really honors the hand shake thing anymore, learned the hard way. :-(, (to protect your interests and mine!).
    PM me on INGO i will personally make a laser with your name or monogram! for free (charge people min 100.00 for that) Plus take 10% off my normal fees!

Please specify in pm what type of event you are needing services for!

I also Charity events. However they must be for causes I agree with. IE. If you are doing an event for PRO ABORTION, SAVE THE CANADIAN GOOSE or ANTI-GUN event I will NOT DO IT! Now Save the TAT TATS, PRO GUN, other stuff.. I will only ask for the following: My company name and number, or my name be listed on brochures pap lets or tee shirts as a contributor that will be given away at the event or sold specially for that event. AND compensation for fuel, food, and of course if need be a cheap hotel room!

Thanks for reading!

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    18yrs experience as a 12 volt installer (car audio and alarms/remote starts)
    15 yrs experience as a window tinter (residential and automotive)

I prefer automotive window tinting and any car audio/security/remote start installation.

My prices are reasonable and always come w/ a warranty.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    On vacation now till the 5th, money is tight, need to make some extra cash for the family/bills.

Have done a little of everything,

Landscaping
    Lawn care
    Clean outs
    Cleaning
    Car detailing
    Loaded semi's
    Aircraft maintenance
    Have operated commercial mowers (Dixie's and Buntons)
    Chainsaw work (have a stihl with 14 inch bar)

Currently climb telephone poles so not afraid of heights

Need something done or need a hand at the last second give me a call. Prefer not not drive super far outside the Indianapolis area

317 376 zero three four three

Last edited:

green55

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 19, 2012
    Marion County
    I'm a graphic designer and can create logos, ads, flyers, brochures, etc. for anyone who needs the help. I'm also an Army photojournalist and have combat experience taking action/shooting/still/studio photographs if the need arises!

Edit: I'm currently a web page designer and have designed newspapers and newsletters in the past.

Last edited:

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    Newly minted class A driver looking for that first driving job .

I have a clean MVR since 1998 , NO tickets , accidents , felonies or DUI's .

My DOT physical is less than 30 days old , I have tank and doubles endorsements . I've passed the haz-mat test but haven't done the background check / finger prints yet .

I'd prefer hourly , home daily / every 2-3 days , local route type work .

Trying to get out of construction , former Army .

Top Bottom