Are you for hire? Post your expertise / services here!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kjf40

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Lake county
    Hello INGO peeps....if there is anyone out there with computer woes i can help, i have been building computers for 20+ years now, went to Productivity Point in Mishawaka for A+ certification.

So let me know...PM me on here or email me kjf28@yahoo.com, if you email mention INGO in subject please.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    Ham and commercial radio installs in vehicles. NW Indiana.

Radio install, cable routing, antenna installation and cable routing.

Also can do emergency equipment too (for volly's etc.). I can program your scanners too if necessary (Uniden etc.).

kc9uzb @ qsl.net

Hanen42

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2012
    Ossian
    Auto Repair & Detailing
    NE Indiana (Wells County Area)
    I'm looking to pick up some side work for my ever loving habit of guns and ammo :)

Currently a RSS at O'Reilly Auto Parts. Been there almost 2 years now. Starting school in the fall to finally get a degree in Automotive Technology. Been working on cars for fun ever since I was 15. I have a good majority of tools and the space to do the work. Most of my previous automotive background comes from detailing. Besides a couple extra odd jobs I started with Andy's Car Wash in Bluffton when I was 16 and made my way up to Manager. Left there when I was 22 to join the Army Reserve. When I came back I took on a job as a detailer at Kelley Chevrolet in the body shop. Left there to come full time at O'Reilly's. Just hit me up with a PM if I can be of any service to ya or you can email me, ryan.hanen@gmail.com. Or if you ever happen to be in Bluffton, stop in to O'Reilly's and say hey!

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    backhoe work in Greene,Monroe and Lawrence county.....will make shootin' berms and land clearin' for ranges or water lines and the like...... $55.00 an hour + machine delivery...

pm me...

Noble Sniper

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    132   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    Anderson, Indiana
    I am a Jouneyman Pipefitter/ licensed Journeyman Plumber by trade. Served and graduated my apprenticeship with ***(not bad) laude honors and I also have a two year Applied Science degree from Ivy Tech. I am damn good at what I do. Have 8 years of manufaturing experience on lathes , undercutters etc as well............. and I did all of the preventitive maintainence on them as well. I am looking to get out of the construction end of the trade and into the manufacturing end of it. I have a great portfolio of certifications and excellant references. I have experience as a foreman as well while constructing a power plant so can get things done. I do have lathe and mill experience as well. I am mechanically minded and hands on. Looking for the central indiana area. So if you are looking for good help and willing to pay for it I am your man ;)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I am an HVAC tech with 40 plus years in the field. I specialize in service for residential, light commercial and welcome any residential installation work. I live in the Speedway area and Estimates on installs are free within 30 minutes drive time. My rates are competitive and we complete the work in a timely and professional manor.
    Pm me with any requests.
    A/C and Heat service and installation only. No appliance or refrigeration requests please.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    I'm a professional singer / songwriter / keyboardist / drummer / orator / speaker /
    I've led music at national conferences and worship services and youth events.
    The number of funerals and weddings I've sung/played for are too many to count.
    Played professionally in some bands and have several personal CD's out...with other CD's planned for early 2012 release.
    PM me if you need anything in this area.

SockMonkey

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Floral Design...have experience doing weddings. Also proofreading. I have a bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice from Purdue with a minor in English. I'm a real stickler for proper grammar.

Grizhicks

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    New Palestine
    Golf Club building & repair

if you are in the general Indianapolis area and need any repairs or any type of golf club work (regripping, etc.) -- costs of items/parts plus small fee

slimplmbr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Greenfield
    Plumbing and Handyman

If you are in central Indiana and need plumbing and other Handyman projects done, send me a pm. I would be glad to come give an estimate.

Top Bottom