Are you for hire? Post your expertise / services here!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Loganwildman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 29, 2012
    Logansport
    I do custom fabrication. You can check me out at www.frontpagefab.com for some projects that I have done. Last project that isn't on the website yet is a swivel wheel trailer to haul a motorcycle and a couple bicycles. Have made shooting tables for a gun club to use in bowling pin matches etc. and hitting platforms for a university. SW_trailer.jpg

Attachments

• SW_trailer2.jpg
      SW_trailer2.jpg
      113 KB · Views: 18

jkholmes

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Mooreland
    I do custom Aerial Photography work and specialize in Commercial, Agriculture, and Construction jobs, but we have also worked with a number of other organizations. I have a number of aspects that help alot of businesses, everything from advertising to volume estimation to agricultural field reports. We travel and are flexible. If your interested, let me know, and I can show you some of our previous work.

You can find my company at:
    Visions From The Sky, LLC
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VisionsFromTheSky
    Email: jholmes@visionsftsky.com

boosteds13cc

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Lowell
    I own a log splitter and currently its sitting in the garage not being used. I could rent out (we can discuss in pm) if anyone is in need of some relief on the back. Its a 25 ton Country line from Tractor supply.

I have some other odds and ends that may help you out. Always have to buy tools for some jobs and then realize the jobs are not as frequent as you thought.

jdeanp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2022
    Southern IN
    I'm wrapping up my last 2 weeks of work in TN before starting the moving process to Southern IN (Gibson county area), and I'm still trying to nail down employment. If anyone within commuting distance is looking to hire, feel free to message me. Resume and references are available. If anyone is looking to rent to a non partyanimal/non smoker/easy-going individual, I'm in the market for a residence as well.

My experience is varied and covers things from being a manager at a pharmaceutical plant, to 11B, teaching, all the grunty sweaty lifting stuff as well. While I don't consider myself "too good" for any particular type of work, I also value my own time and effort, and want to find somewhere that is beneficial to both parties.

racegunz

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 6, 2015
    Indiana
    Portable Sawmill service, South Central IN (Shelby, Decatur, Rush)no travel charge, will go further if job is large enough or travel is compensated we can discuss. Plain Sawn 1.00 board foot Quarter Sawn 1.50 board foot, 250.00 minimum. I can remove the waste boards for small fee. Also have Skid steer to load logs with for 100.00 a day that or the logs need to be brought to the mill and I can winch them up for no extra charge.

I also have small amounts of hardwood slabs for sale if interested, Walnut, Ash, Red Cedar, Hackberry

racegunz

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 6, 2015
    Indiana
    Portable Sawmill service, South Central IN (Shelby, Decatur, Rush)no travel charge, will go further if job is large enough or travel is compensated we can discuss. Plain Sawn 1.00 board foot Quarter Sawn 1.50 board foot, 250.00 minimum. I can remove the waste boards for small fee. Also have Skid steer to load logs with for 100.00 a day that or the logs need to be brought to the mill and I can winch them up for no extra charge.

I also have small amounts of hardwood slabs for sale if interested, Walnut, Ash, Red Cedar, Hackberry
    Cutting up some Cedar for a customer
    IMG_7391.jpeg

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    This isn’t for me, but my son was just informed that he is getting laid off. He is an IT person with a bachelors degree in something to do with networking/cybersecurity. He was a level four technical person with who had just gotten a couple of new plants up and running, and worked it for a school system for several years before that. If anyone hears of someone hiring in a fairly related area, especially around the Plainfield/Indy area, he’d be very much appreciative. Thanks.

bmmyers08

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Danville
    I do residential remodel work. Kitchens baths…etc. I also do exterior decks pergolas fences etc. so I do a little bit of everything residential construction wise.

You can look me up on Facebook with square one construction llc.

Website in development so should have one soon hopefully.

Jont22

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Aug 24, 2019
    Morgan County
    This isn’t for me, but my son was just informed that he is getting laid off. He is an IT person with a bachelors degree in something to do with networking/cybersecurity. He was a level four technical person with who had just gotten a couple of new plants up and running, and worked it for a school system for several years before that. If anyone hears of someone hiring in a fairly related area, especially around the Plainfield/Indy area, he’d be very much appreciative. Thanks.
    If he’s still looking…

I work for a division of this company. The location lists IL, but it’s possible it could be remote. My office location is IL, but I work from home.

nickrobinsonaws

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 11, 2015
    Bedford
    I’m in the Bedford/Bloomington area and I do tree work. I’m currently working on my ISA arborist certification and have almost 10 years of experience. I have a pretty good knowledge of trees and can diagnose problems and suggest solutions. I do side work on my own, I will only do things I am comfortable and confident doing alone, I’m not the guy that says “yeah I can do that” just because I want the job. If I can’t do it, I can’t do it, but I guarantee I can at least point you to someone who can. I’m also not “half price harry”, I’m sure you all know the type. The absurdly low bid guy that shows up with no shirt, flipping cigarettes all over your yard, has no actual knowledge of trees and will just do whatever for money. You see their finished products all over. I will NOT “top” trees or do anything else that is ultimately going to be bad for the tree. I’m good at structural/general pruning, retention, removal, etc. I do not own large equipment and am well aware of my limits, although if you were willing to rent a stump grinder or whatever, I can operate it. I’ve ran just about every piece of equipment you can think of involved with tree work from Palfinger knuckle-boom cranes to Sennebogans, ditch witches, stump grinders, aerial lifts, bucket trucks, whatever. I can climb, but obviously cannot rig by myself, so if it’s large leads over a house I might be limited in what I can do. Also removing an entire large tree for $100 is just not worth my time or the risk to my health, I would guarantee my price can probably be beat by some random guy or your buddy who owns a chainsaw and “has ran them for years”. I’ve even had people say “well hell I can buy my own chainsaw for that price!”
    What you can’t buy is almost a decade of experience, and the original bid goes up minimum 4x when you call me to get it off your house. YouTube “chainsaw fails” if you’d like to see how those situations turn out . It usually starts with a ladder.

Top Bottom