Are you for hire? Post your expertise / services here!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shotbyspike

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Sellersburg
    You don't have to be confined to a history-related job. Your skills would be invaluable to many large companies for developing and writing policies, requirements, etc.

I don't suppose I could bother you for an example. This discription sounds like something a lawyer would do.

If there's one thing I learned to do while studying history is to write.

Feign

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Columbus-ish
    I do side computer repair, Windows Server stuff (Exchange 2003 certified among others), and a Progress database and MFG/Pro administrator...been doing this jack of all trades stuff for 9 years.

Can also install cable for dish, cable, phone, network, even big runs of whatever poison your dealing with! If you need a puller for fiber I can help there too but I've never had the pleasure of terminating it.

pdg45acp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Kokomo
    GANDGCOMPUTER_BIZ_CARD.jpg

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Indian-noplace
    Im a welder and fabricator with over 12 years of TIG stainless/chrome molly/aluminum experience.

I have a full service fab shop with lathe, mill, tube bender, sheet metal break etc.

If any one ever needs something fabbed up, or if you would like TIG welding lessons...let me know.

I also rebuild turbos. ;-)

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Im a welder and fabricator with over 12 years of TIG stainless/chrome molly/aluminum experience.

I have a full service fab shop with lathe, mill, tube bender, sheet metal break etc.

If any one ever needs something fabbed up, or if you would like TIG welding lessons...let me know.

Where is your shop? Are you the guy I want to talk to about building a "top rack" or rear rack as I would call it, for my '88 XT600?

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Can you tig on a stainless steel pistol barrel?

abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    I don't suppose I could bother you for an example. This discription sounds like something a lawyer would do.

If there's one thing I learned to do while studying history is to write.

Hey, brother, I somehow missed your post. I'll be sending you a PM soon.

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Indian-noplace
    Where is your shop? Are you the guy I want to talk to about building a "top rack" or rear rack as I would call it, for my '88 XT600?

I would be. :-) I have the 3/4" tubing die for my bender. :-)

Can you tig on a stainless steel pistol barrel?

PM'd you back. In a nutshell - no. Can it be done. Yes.

416 stainless is the "magnetic" stainless category.

J

jerbur6

i dont know if the need would ever arise but if it does im a class a cdl driver with over 25 years experience located in evansville.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Have chainsaw, will travel...

...reasonable distances in south central IN. Will cut up and stack downed trees. $35 per hour (cash.) 10% discount for members.

Last edited:

mluker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    computer repair, custom building, networking, troubleshooting, parts sales, website building, MS Office programming. In-house, on-site, or by phone. Very low cost. Do not charge by the hour (except phone), but by the job. Located in the Angola area (NE Indiana). 20+ years experience with computers. 25% off labor for INGO members. Catch me in a good mood, may offer advice and help for free.

Broke&Broken

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    I make hand stitched leather holsters and mag-carriers.

I can do just about any style holster you want but am limited to only the guns I have so they can be molded to fit. They are not going to be as good looking as something like a Milt Sparks but they will be every bit as functional and made to last. I use heavy 8/9oz black drum dyed leather so there is little chance of color bleeding and the finish is consistent.

I'm just getting started in this and for now I am only making them in black.

I can make holsters and mag-carriers for the following guns.
    1911 Government model
    HK USP .45 full-size
    Beretta 92fs
    S&W 4006/5906

If your interested in just a mag-carrier for something I don't have if you give me the dimensions of your magazine I can make it to fit your dimensions.

I'm in NW,IN.

edited to add: that right now I'm not doing anything with snaps, good snaps are just to expensive for me right now until I know if I can make enough to pay for them. If I do in the future get snaps they will be one-way pull the dot type. also if you buy a holster without them and I do get them I will be able to offer a set of belt loops with the snaps that you will be able to add to your holster from me by just changing a screw.

Last edited:

Broke&Broken

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    I have a couple of a mag-carrier I just took yesterday to send to a friend. I have been wearing this one for the last 4 months.
    1911-IWB_Double_Mag_Carrier2.jpg
    [/IMG]
    1911-IWB_Double_Mag_Carrier1.jpg
    [/IMG]

Stevenlong8

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2008
    Monroe Co.
    Electric Services & Plumbing INC

Electrical,and plumbing, commercial,resi,service,datacom, as well as HVAC through our partners.
    Since 1977 Bloomington
    Send PM

Jeremiah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Avilla, IN
    Welding all forms, metals and processes, very good curently making over 100k for my skils, don't have my own equipment, do have access to some on limited and spotty availability, if you have a big project I'll be willing to help so long as you can aquire equip, or that could be figured into any payment, rental machines are gennerally available and affordable, I am also very honest, I'll tell you if I can't do a job (so I don't screw it up further) also I will advise you that the cost of repair won't offset the cost of replacement

Top Bottom