• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indyrubi

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 23, 2012
    the long one is a DPMS 24" fluted barrel. Its my first ar15 that I got 15+yrs ago. Its a great tack driver. Ive had it out to 600 yrds up at Hillside.
    The second one is my light weight build. Just over 4lbs. fun to shoot!

Attachments

• dpms.jpg
      dpms.jpg
      105.7 KB · Views: 20
    • lite weight.jpg
      lite weight.jpg
      665.5 KB · Views: 20

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Thank you. Very kind. I don't know why but the H&R guns make me more excitable than the Brownell's Retro line.
    Here you go picked it up today, I do like it a hair better than the Brownells one I had, this one has the 'gray' finish.

MtXAotKl.jpg

profjeremy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jun 30, 2020
    Indianapolis
    543039E7-5FDE-40D0-9000-7F853274C4CD.jpeg

I decided to make a somewhat unique rifle… 100% LMT except for my favorite Radian Raptor charging handle. The upper was made by LMT for the CMP (has a 18” stainless steel bull barrel) and I added an LMT carry handle to it, then paired it with the MARS-L DMR lower.

Took it to the range and with iron sights on a black Splatterburst target indoors (not my best idea) I was still putting rounds in the same hole-ish with no support other than putting my elbows on the bench. More the rifle than me for sure!

Last edited:

DDadams

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 17, 2014
    North Indy
    TY.

If I run suppressed, it will be the SBR. Sort of wish I had went 13.5 on the handguard for the Vseven. Still may swap.
    I went with the 10.5 for my 13.9 p/w but swapped that for a smoke composite CF handguard instead.

With those super light builds it's almost mandatory to take everything possible off the front to not feel front heavy as hell.

DDadams

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 17, 2014
    North Indy
    First (paid) sbr finally got finished. It was a nightmare with so many parts being "in stock" then magically not after I got charged. Sent the wrong stuff at least 3 times, too. Just ridiculous.

Kinda ass backwards putting a vltor/geissele upper on a V Seven lower but it's not staying this way, this uppers going to go on a Radian lower eventually soon and I'm likely going to do a lightweight 12.5 on this.

20230701_051235.jpg

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    Wife bought me a new light for the main rifle for my birthday. Did have a polytac mounted in a variety of mounts but it was always too bulky. Also wanted a tape switch. Can't think of the model off the top of my head but it's a streamlight.

Might switch back to the eotech. Originally swapped it with the holosun for ease of use for my wife. She's messed with the eotech a bit on a different gun and does pretty well. I also miss the donut in the eotech.

Excuse the background not too many spots in a hotel to take pictures of guns 20230724_104027.jpg

Top Bottom