Apr 1, 2011
    6Ms2ShG.jpg

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    I can't find the audio, but she lost her damn mind at a rally for her Green New Deal the other day. Maybe someone else with better google skills can dig it up.

Thor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2014
    Could be anywhere
    From twittering:

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez @AOC

· May 11, 2019

Replying to @AOC
    US GDP is at an all-time high. As a nation, we are more prosperous than we ever have been.

But that’s simply not the lived truth. Even now, I’m paid similar to a doctor or corporate lawyer - many who‘d think they are “rich,” but it’s nowhere near what we actually mean in policy.

When we say “tax the rich,” we mean nesting-doll yacht rich. For-profit prison rich. Betsy DeVos, student-loan-shark rich.

Trick-the-country-into-war rich. Subsidizing-workforce-w-food-stamps rich.

Because THAT kind of rich is simply not good for society, & it’s like 10 people.

1:54 PM - May 11, 2019

36.4K people are talking about this

So, it's not about how much money you make it's about who you are and where you stand on the issues important to AOC. One more small step to name her with Stalin, Mao, Castro, Chavez and Maduro.

Also, the idiot thinks she can fix everything by confiscation the income from 10 people she doesn't like. When that doesn't work there will be more...many more.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    From twittering:

· May 11, 2019

Replying to @AOC
    US GDP is at an all-time high. As a nation, we are more prosperous than we ever have been.

But that’s simply not the lived truth. Even now, I’m paid similar to a doctor or corporate lawyer - many who‘d think they are “rich,” but it’s nowhere near what we actually mean in policy.

When we say “tax the rich,” we mean nesting-doll yacht rich. For-profit prison rich. Betsy DeVos, student-loan-shark rich.

Trick-the-country-into-war rich. Subsidizing-workforce-w-food-stamps rich.

Because THAT kind of rich is simply not good for society, & it’s like 10 people.

1:54 PM - May 11, 2019

36.4K people are talking about this

So, it's not about how much money you make it's about who you are and where you stand on the issues important to AOC. One more small step to name her with Stalin, Mao, Castro, Chavez and Maduro.

Also, the idiot thinks she can fix everything by confiscation the income from 10 people she doesn't like. When that doesn't work there will be more...many more.

They never seem to rant about Hollywood actor or studio executive rich, or Disney rich, what about Oprah rich? Or are they 'good for society', lol.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    I love it that Dr. rich needed to be taxed when she was a bar tender, but now that she's Dr. rich, that's not ACTUALLY rich...

Rich is whoever makes more than me. The Bible is right, there really is nothing new under the sun.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I've pointed out to people, that if THEY can take from others, than OTHERS can take from them.
    They might not think they're rich, but compared to someone else, they are.
    And that person can now take from them.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Top Bottom