• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    You seem to REALLY want to treat all of those parameters as independent events

It wasn't 7 flips of a coin, with odds being 50/50 for any given result

It was more 7 simultaneous flips all coming up the same way, the odds of which were much more unlikely

Whatever lets you sleep
    You're really having a hard time accepting that you're on a losing team?
    Must be a side effect of the Buckeye's (almost) always winning.

We lost. You gotta move past the denial so you can begin the healing.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Your advice is 'Lie back and enjoy it', then. I am SO not surprised
    Being a Cubs fan (and Boilermaker), I can tell you it builds good character. ;)

As for the election, all the belly-aching, chest thumping, and parroting the ranting of a self-serving ex-president does nothing for your credibility (except with the flat earth community). And raiding the Capitol in Hawaiian shirts didn't look a lick of good either.

The way out is to accept that the country made a choice, and adapt and overcome in the next elections.

But, it seems the GOP leadership are wanting to double down on their ridiculous strategy of, "less is more" when it comes to votes.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    You're really having a hard time accepting that you're on a losing team?
    Must be a side effect of the Buckeye's (almost) always winning.

We lost. You gotta move past the denial so you can begin the healing.

You remind me of Ellis in Die Hard...

I am far more disgusted with those self described republicans that can accept the corruption of this stolen election far more than I am by those that perpetrated the theft...

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

As for the election, all the belly-aching, chest thumping, and parroting the ranting of a self-serving ex-president does nothing for your credibility (except with the flat earth community). And raiding the Capitol in Hawaiian shirts didn't look a lick of good either.

The way out is to accept that the country made a choice, and adapt and overcome in the next elections.

But, it seems the GOP leadership are wanting to double down on their ridiculous strategy of, "less is more" when it comes to votes.

74 million votes, more than any candidate in history, while running against everything in the world. Just who or what was for DJT except we the American people. I challenge anyone to name a major player that was working to elect DJT.

Rush always said that true conservative principles never lose, DJT espoused them and proved it true again.

I'd rather have 20 true conservatives in my bunker than 100 that may break ranks at any moment...

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Going to be lonely...

giphy.gif

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

As I presumed, you prefer to take what you are given - no matter how much of a pittance. I predict apoplexy when Trump runs again, you should probably work on that blood pressure/fitness level in the next 3 1/2

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    As I presumed, you prefer to take what you are given - no matter how much of a pittance. I predict apoplexy when Trump runs again, you should probably work on that blood pressure/fitness level in the next 3 1/2
    They are very afraid of the backlash that will come from the Carter like outcomes of the Biden policies. They are still pulling out all the stops.

Ff

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    If only people could wrap their heads around the fact that voting for a proven leader and congressmen who will support him, one that the left is terrified of, might just be the fastest way to energy independence, border control, a strong economy, the end of true domestic terrorism, the CCP on its back foot and a lid on troubles in the ME

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You seem to REALLY want to treat all of those parameters as independent events

It wasn't 7 flips of a coin, with odds being 50/50 for any given result

It was more 7 simultaneous flips all coming up the same way, the odds of which were much more unlikely

Whatever lets you sleep
    Nonsense. You guys are trying to claim that circumstantial facts which show Biden is not all that popular with Democrats, logically concludes that he could not have gotten that many votes. I went through each point explaining why those things don't matter. I'm not saying they don't matter because it somehow helps me to sleep. I have no problem sleeping that that would solve.

I'm saying it because you're wrong. But then you guys come back with oh, you're right that they don't matter individually. But, somehow, whoa boy, they matter summed up as a whole. And that's nonsense. If none of them are relevant separately there's nothing magical about summing them up that makes a stronger point. All they do separately or together is establish that Biden was not popular with some non-establishment factions of Democrats. I do not dispute that point. It's that your conclusions don't follow from the facts.

Biden wasn't running in November against Democrats. If you guys weren't so invested a dire need to believe what you want to believe I'm pretty sure you'd have figured that out like the rest of us have. It was Joe Biden, moderate, sane, stable, bring-things-back-to-normal regular nice guy, vs Donald Trump, the literally racist Hitler, deplorable, Russian agent, and full time imbecile with a potty mouth.

And if we're talking about cheating, I would say that's how they cheated. The press has worked with Democrats to project an image of Trump that is dishonest for Trump's whole term. As a campaign contribution, that's huge. Someone should sue over that. But, I have no trouble at all with accepting that with mail in ballots, and an army of "community organizers" going door to door, in all the Democratic strongholds, Biden could easily have gotten 80M votes. But no. You guys can't believe your guy got beat regardless. Because hand size matters or some ****.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Oh jeez. Another one of those.

But c'mon. Flat Earth community? :rolleyes:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    You remind me of Ellis in Die Hard...

I am far more disgusted with those self described republicans that can accept the corruption of this stolen election far more than I am by those that perpetrated the theft...
    Accept the corruption? To the extent I see corruption I don't just accept it. As I said, if this election was stolen, it was stolen by the press helping Democrats spread propaganda.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    74 million votes, more than any candidate in history, while running against everything in the world. Just who or what was for DJT except we the American people. I challenge anyone to name a major player that was working to elect DJT.

Rush always said that true conservative principles never lose, DJT espoused them and proved it true again.

I'd rather have 20 true conservatives in my bunker than 100 that may break ranks at any moment...
    Rush was wrong. And DJT lost. And that's the problem I see here. You guys want so much to believe that you couldn't lose, you HAVE to believe you didn't.

Another problem. You think you're in a bunker.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Well. No. I'll simply vote against him in the primaries. I don't want a repeat of last November's loss. Trump is damaged goods now. Regardless of reality the perception is he instigated the "armed insurrection". If he wins the primary because 20 percent of Republican voters idolize the man, we'll be stuck with a 270 lb turd.

Top Bottom