• ...and so much more!
  • Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    Gentlemen,
    Im just saying DJT has put in writing that the election was a fraud.
    Im stating this is factually correct and anyone who disagrees is not paying attention.....or a communist who could care less about the truth.
    I didn't read your original post that way......

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Gentlemen,
    Im stating this is factually correct and anyone who disagrees is not paying attention.....or a communist who could care less about the truth.
    Original post was somewhat cryptic but after reading it several times I did understand, or at least I thought I did and I completely agree.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Original post was somewhat cryptic but after reading it several times I did understand, or at least I thought I did and I completely agree.
    string cat (Thread Title + "," + first line of post + ".") =

Anyone who is intellectually honest knows this, unless he's lying to himself or is totally clueless.

And hooray, another "stolen election" thread. :coffee:

EDIT:
    Gentlemen,
    So, the loser has "put into writing" that he was robbed?
    He and Al Gore can go cry into their beer.

Oh, since you typed it, I'm obliged to post this:

Last edited:

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Unless he's lying to himself or is totally clueless ( IOW a communist scumbag )

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/desk/desk-q7wsgfnztk/
    I'm ready for the sequel, Return Of The Man Called Trump.
    :popcorn:

Already read about how it turns out but this bug tussle over who's version of globgov wins...
    Down at our level it's just about the most interesting and most ignored show on the planet.

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Gentlemen,
    prove it.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    There's this that's hard to deny..............
    * Biden couldn’t get 50 people to a campaign rally, even before COVID.
    * Was a two time loser in previous runs
    * He took 4th in the IA Democrat Primary
    * He took 5th in the NH Democrat Primary
    * Kamala Harris was so unpopular that she dropped out before receiving a single delegate
    * He won a record low 17% of counties,
    * Had less Black & Hispanic support than Hillary or Obama
    * The only urban cities he outperformed Hillary were magically in Detroit, Philly, Atlanta, Milwaukee
    * Lost 18/19 Bellwether Counties,
    * Lost Ohio, Florida, & Iowa,
    * Democrats Lost 27/27 House "Toss-Ups",

But we are to believe he shattered the popular vote record! Get real. Trump won in a landslide.

Trump...... 74 Million votes..... won 2,497 counties (biggest increase for an incumbent President in American history)
    Obama..... 69 Million votes..... won 873 counties (lost 3 million votes in 2012)
    Biden....... 81 Million votes..... won 477 counties

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I guess in back in 2016 I'd find it hard to believe, but then a narcissistic NYC reality show host democrat became a republican president...

Nothing is outside of the realm of possibilities in politics these days.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Even the peerage knows there's a problem, Jetta - what's keeping you from swallowing that red pill? This is Lord Hannon of Kingsclere, and the seven minutes is well worth the listen

jamil

code ho
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    There's this that's hard to deny..............
    * Biden couldn’t get 50 people to a campaign rally, even before COVID.
    Irrelevant. People going to rallies does not translate directly into votes, especially for Left wing people.
    * Was a two time loser in previous runs
    The political climate then did not include someone that media had convinced to hate Trump. You guys can agree that the press has turned a huge chunk of the public into haters. But you can't see how that might translate into votes. If they cheated on a massive scale, it was probably community organizers harvesting votes. Which is cheating. But also is hard to prove.
    * He took 4th in the IA Democrat Primary
    * He took 5th in the NH Democrat Primary
    Biden was clearly the establishment choice. I wouldn't say that Democrats didn't cheat other Democrats to get their guy in. They cheated their own to get Hillary in over Bernie.
    * Kamala Harris was so unpopular that she dropped out before receiving a single delegate
    People didn't vote for Harris, except the woke feminists. They voted for Biden.
    * He won a record low 17% of counties,
    Dense districts broke hard for Biden. That's not a shock. That's where the bat **** crazy base is mostly.
    * Had less Black & Hispanic support than Hillary or Obama
    Irrelevant to the outcome
    * The only urban cities he outperformed Hillary were magically in Detroit, Philly, Atlanta, Milwaukee
    * Lost 18/19 Bellwether Counties,
    * Lost Ohio, Florida, & Iowa,
    * Democrats Lost 27/27 House "Toss-Ups",

But we are to believe he shattered the popular vote record! Get real. Trump won in a landslide.

Trump...... 74 Million votes..... won 2,497 counties (biggest increase for an incumbent President in American history)
    Obama..... 69 Million votes..... won 873 counties (lost 3 million votes in 2012)
    Biden....... 81 Million votes..... won 477 counties
    Everything on your list is circumstantial. It's not direct evidence. Direct evidence looks more like "this person did this thing on this date which had this result."

This whole list is pure confirmation bias. I'm not saying it wasn't possible that they cheated. I'm saying you don't have any direct evidence that they did, or exactly what effect on the election it had. How many votes were fraudulent. That's what you need to know. And you don't. Let it go. It makes you guys look crazy. Just try to be better at catching them next time is all you can do.

Top Bottom