• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Some up coming easy gains will be in cardano ADA it will go 5 times your money possibly by the end of this year. Take $1000 now collect $5000 in a few months. That’s not bad. Vechain VET will be going to at least 20 times your money But a little longer hold. Take $1000 collect $20,000 thats not too bad. Lots of great projects out there. Do your research and invest in good projects. I wouldn’t get into doge now. Then again im not a financial advisor just some grumpy old dude on INGO. This is the chance of a life time. Lots of crypto millionaires have already been made. You could be the next one and I hope you are!

ChristianPatriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    Clifford, IN
    Some up coming easy gains will be in cardano ADA it will go 5 times your money possibly by the end of this year. Take $1000 now collect $5000 in a few months. That’s not bad. Vechain VET will be going to at least 20 times your money But a little longer hold. Take $1000 collect $20,000 thats not too bad. Lots of great projects out there. Do your research and invest in good projects. I wouldn’t get into doge now. Then again im not a financial advisor just some grumpy old dude on INGO. This is the chance of a life time. Lots of crypto millionaires have already been made. You could be the next one and I hope you are!

I’m sure you’ve done your research but aren’t you more or less guessing? Seems like a crapshoot deciding which ones will take off.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    I’m sure you’ve done your research but aren’t you more or less guessing? Seems like a crapshoot deciding which ones will take off.
    No definitely not a crapshoot. You have to research and see what use value the crypto serves. Look up both ADA and VET and you will understand what they do and who is involved. ADA may replace ETH that is a big big deal. The Chinese government has its hands in VET and will be accepted. Sure things can go a different way but when you spread the money around some or all the good ones will hit and potentially make you very rich. Bitcoin is too big now to get in for 1000 time gains. Those days are gone but it will be a store of wealth potential replacing gold. Lots of other projects still out there for the big gains.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    We hit a death cross. probably going down 30 to 40% from here before a rally. You buy the dips and hold. Even if you buy $50 a month that is something so you are in the game.

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    89   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    Never understood the whole electronic money thing. Sticks like "credits" you hear about in sci-fi movies, where the gov can monitor everything you buy with it. As an investment it might work, if you're lucky, and get the timing right for that whole "buy low - sell high" thing. Then again... that boat sailed now that they've got popular.

Here's the part I REALLY don't like... It's all electronic. OK say you've got $1,500 in crypto... but the market goes up, and it's worth around $8,500 now. You want to sell, to make that profit right?

Sorry, can't... system is down. EMP... CME... got hacked... could just be a bad winter storm.

I just came back off vacation in FL. We had one card compromised, and we couldn't use the other because a storm knocked out the power. When they got it back on... system was down... cash only. We're on the hiway... 800 miles from home... with about 1/8 tank. Luckily we had enough fuel to get to the next stop where their system was up, and running.

I'm not a big doomsday prepper, but I just can't see having money tied up in something that doesn't exist other than on a computer...

Like I said at the start, I don't fully understand crypto, so somebody clue me what happens when the system crashes.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    We hit a death cross. probably going down 30 to 40% from here before a rally. You buy the dips and hold. Even if you buy $50 a month that is something so you are in the game.
    two weeks ago you were saying 5x and 10x your money. No it is "buy the dips and hold". SMH.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Never understood the whole electronic money thing. Sticks like "credits" you hear about in sci-fi movies, where the gov can monitor everything you buy with it. As an investment it might work, if you're lucky, and get the timing right for that whole "buy low - sell high" thing. Then again... that boat sailed now that they've got popular.

Here's the part I REALLY don't like... It's all electronic. OK say you've got $1,500 in crypto... but the market goes up, and it's worth around $8,500 now. You want to sell, to make that profit right?

Sorry, can't... system is down. EMP... CME... got hacked... could just be a bad winter storm.

I just came back off vacation in FL. We had one card compromised, and we couldn't use the other because a storm knocked out the power. When they got it back on... system was down... cash only. We're on the hiway... 800 miles from home... with about 1/8 tank. Luckily we had enough fuel to get to the next stop where their system was up, and running.

I'm not a big doomsday prepper, but I just can't see having money tied up in something that doesn't exist other than on a computer...

Like I said at the start, I don't fully understand crypto, so somebody clue me what happens when the system crashes.
    When the green energy system of the future crashes your future digital "money" will be useless in transacting business. Not easy to buy anything when you cannot actually give the seller compensation.

Top Bottom