• ...and so much more!
  • dnurk

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 20, 2012
    Boone County
    What is everyone’s preferred android hot wallet? Something for handling small and quick transactions before moving funds to a cold device wallet. Looks like many of the trusted sites recommend Bitcoin Wallet or Mycelium....those still some of the better ones from a security and transparency perspective?

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Well max pain price tomorrow is $50,000. We are at $38,000. Let’s see if the whales appear.

not sure on wallets. I believe in cold storage only.

exchange to storage is the safest way.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    What is the best way to start trading Bitcoin? I have never messed with crypto......but thinking I may start. I couldnt go back thru 64 pages to find out, even though I bet it may be in there somewhere.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    What is the best way to start trading Bitcoin? I have never messed with crypto......but thinking I may start. I couldnt go back thru 64 pages to find out, even though I bet it may be in there somewhere.
    Like JD said Coinbase is a great place to start. Now is a great time to get in the space since everything is cheap, but it sucks for people who have been hodling.

CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    I’ve used Coinbase for three years now.
    Like JD said Coinbase is a great place to start. Now is a great time to get in the space since everything is cheap, but it sucks for people who have been hodling.
    So is Coinbase a safe place to just keep the BTC? Why do some people talk about wallets and cold storage, that's what confuses me. I would be sick to put money in and have it lost or stolen.

I got a buddy who is a really good investor analyst, he swears BTC will see 100K before long. I was trying to wait for $20K again........but don't look like that will be happening.

Thanks for the advice gentleman, I appreciate it!

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So is Coinbase a safe place to just keep the BTC? Why do some people talk about wallets and cold storage, that's what confuses me. I would be sick to put money in and have it lost or stolen.

I got a buddy who is a really good investor analyst, he swears BTC will see 100K before long. I was trying to wait for $20K again........but don't look like that will be happening.

Thanks for the advice gentleman, I appreciate it!
    Yes, Coinbase is very secure. The site itself doesn’t get hacked, and they also insure your crypto up to a certain amount. Now that said the vulnerabilities are on the users end. Your devices may be hacked, and then coinbase accessed, but that would be the user and not the site’s fault.
    I use cold storage, via a ledger nano, but that because I have a fair bit money tired up in crypto. Once I hit a certain amount on a trading platform, I move it.
    And yes, a $100k BTC is in my opinion at the very, very low end.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    bitcoin is very very scarce. It is a store of wealth.wealth and protects against inflation. Never sell you bitcoin. Bitcoin will hit 1 million dollars and beyond. If you look there are only 18 million currently in circulation. Look at how many people there are in the world. Now is a chance to get in before it’s too late and unreachable for the average person.

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    Found myself with some extra cash so opened a Robinhood account (took 3 minutes. Geez) and got some Doge. I don't call it an investment. More like wild speculation. I consider crypto to be a very poor place to park lots of money long term. Big government IS coming for it. If they can't assume control of it they will destroy it. India has already banned it and China is quickly edging that way. That's over 1/3 of the world population. A big game of musical chairs and a lot of people are gonna get hurt when the tune stops.

Last edited:

Shooter5

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Indiana
    I’m new to crypto, but I’ve purchased some thru PayPal. I have experience with PayPal and it seems plenty secure to me. I figured it would be a good place to purchase crypto.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Found myself with some extra cash so opened a Robinhood account (took 3 minutes. Geez) and got some Doge. I don't call it an investment. More like wild speculation. I consider crypto to be a very poor place to park lots of money long term. Big government IS coming for it. If they can't assume control of it they will destroy it. India has already banned it and China is quickly edging that way. That's over 1/3 of the world population. A big game of musical chairs and a lot of people are gonna get hurt when the tune stops.
    This is 100% not true. India has come out and said it has not banned crypto. China has the most hash rate for bitcoin and is developing their own crypto currency the digital yuan. American banks and hedge funds are buying up bitcoin already. Bitcoin will not fail. This is all fud to get people to sell the bitcoin cheap so they can accumulate cheap bitcoin. If any of you can buy bitcoin and hold. Even if it's a $100 worth and keep buying when you can. Crypto is the only legal game that I know of where buy now wait a few years and get over 3000 times your original investment. You can take $10,000 now invest in good projects and come out a millionaire in 10 years. I bought doge in 2017 for 0.001000 put in $230.00 and had like 225,000 doge. If I had it and sold when it was up to .60 a month ago that would have been a hell of a haul. Of course I sold way too soon. there are plenty of other projects that will go 3000 times your money and greater. This is the chance of a life time for us. Please don’t miss out. Dont fall for FUD. Crypto is here to stay.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom