• ...and so much more!
  • loudpedal

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Parc Fermé
    WOW! I've been away too long.

This is the first time I've seen this thread. Thanks bcannon.

I have been following F-1 since Damon Hill was still spitting up on his dad's overalls.
    I have been reading through all of the posts to get a feel for the vibe over here.

I think that the best way I would sum up todays race is ORANGE!

I could smell the smoke flares coming out of the TV speakers
    (or maybe it was the lingering nitro exhaust fumes on my shirt from IRP today.)

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Went to watch Singapore p3 and qualifying and was a no go. It looks like Disney is holding ESPN hostage, among other channels.. They want another $19.95 a month for me to get ESPN back..damn money hungry chomo promoting ****s, my hate just multiplied ×100 for them.

Looks like I'm going with the $4.99 on the F1 app so I can finish watching the season.

Did anyone experience the same with their ESPN this morning?

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    Went to watch Singapore p3 and qualifying and was a no go. It looks like Disney is holding ESPN hostage, among other channels.. They want another $19.95 a month for me to get ESPN back..damn money hungry chomo promoting ****s, my hate just multiplied ×100 for them.

Looks like I'm going with the $4.99 on the F1 app so I can finish watching the season.

Did anyone experience the same with their ESPN this morning?
    I saw where Dish was having a dispute?

I don't know any ESPN service that is $20 a month. I have the plus and it was like $80 a year?

Sent from my SM-A536U1 using Tapatalk

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    I saw where Dish was having a dispute?

I don't know any ESPN service that is $20 a month. I have the plus and it was like $80 a year?

Sent from my SM-A536U1 using Tapatalk
    I did some research when I got back home and it is Dish that's having the issues. I'm not sure what service it is but I called Dish, our provider, and that's what they quoted to get my ESPN channels back. I'm thinking of going back to Direct but until then I went with the F1 app TV package. Only a couple more months in the season so I'll deal with it for now.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Some of the F1 teams are starting to sound like Democrats going after Donald Trump. They just can’t get over Red Bull winning last year and being so dominant this year. The talks of cheating and over spending is really starting to make me want to just give up on my beloved F1. The Hamilton fans and Mercedes are the worst! They define the whole season by one race! If Max hadn’t been put out of the race at Silverstone and the other race by Mercedes he would have won the championship well before Abu Daubi. I guess maybe I’m just getting too old and just want to watch good racing and not all the BS and political posturing. Hopefully it’s a good race tomorrow but I’m sure the Safety Car will be out again as history has shown in Singapore.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Definitely one of the best this year!!!
    I hope they don’t penalize Perez, he drove an amazing race. Max did well even though he could of easily taken himself out being overly aggressive at times. Loved listening to Hamilton whine the whole race.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    I hope they don’t penalize Perez, he drove an amazing race. Max did well even though he could of easily taken himself out being overly aggressive at times. Loved listening to Hamilton whine the whole race.
    Hope they don't penalize him either, he drove his best race of the year. Surprised Max did as well as he did, not sure this was his race to win the championship.
    I laughed hard listening to Louey bitch and moan. He can't face the fact he's not even 2nd best. He finished ahead of his teammate but Russell is a better driver imo.

Top Bottom