• ...and so much more!
  • bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Great race for Ferrari. They have their MOJO on line for now. Sux for Redbull, have to feel bad for Max and Sergio. Good result for Russel and Bottas and Haas finally has good results for their efforts. Hope McLaren and Redbull get their issues resolved before next week.

images.jpeg

They're back :rockwoot:

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Got exciting there at the end. Definitely not the finish I was hoping for but hopefully things will be better for the next race.

Ironhippie

Go Navy
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2013
    Avon
    Just wanted to see if there's any on INGO.
    1st race is getting ready to start. Long season ahead but excited to see how the new cars, new drivers and new teams perform.
    Amy team or diver other than Hamilton! If you noticed in qualifying yesterday, The Redbull guys Max and Perez and the Ferrari guys Sainz and Leclerc took turns giving each other tows, but not the Mercedes guys, oh no, it was all about lulu, screw poor George! How many times over the last few years did Bottas get sacrificed to improve Hamiltons situation. Ya anybody other than the weirdo Hamilton. Plus im tired of hearing when LL is up front what a great diver he is but when hes not dominating its because of the car or poor strategy, any other driver is up front its because the car is great or if their in the back well their just not as good as lulu......BS. Last year when they Put Russel in Lulu's car he almost won in a car he didnt fit in. put Lulu in one of the Aston Martins and he runs in back like anyone else.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    I agree, someone else besides lulu. He had the benefit of the dual axis steering last year which should've been nixed as soon as it was seen that it gave the unfair advantage to them and I still say when Russell was winning the race last year Ole Toto gave the order to hit the off button. Maybe 1 or 2 of lulu's championships were because of his driving abilities but the others were much more the car than the driver imo. Can't stand lulu, never been able to.
    Not a Redbull fan but was glad that Max won it last year and Perez found a home. Been a Ferrari fan since Nigel Mansel retired. Glad they finally got their issues in the rear view.
    It was also good to see Bottas start behind lulu. I bet Toto was loving that..

Last edited:

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Amy team or diver other than Hamilton! If you noticed in qualifying yesterday, The Redbull guys Max and Perez and the Ferrari guys Sainz and Leclerc took turns giving each other tows, but not the Mercedes guys, oh no, it was all about lulu, screw poor George! How many times over the last few years did Bottas get sacrificed to improve Hamiltons situation. Ya anybody other than the weirdo Hamilton. Plus im tired of hearing when LL is up front what a great diver he is but when hes not dominating its because of the car or poor strategy, any other driver is up front its because the car is great or if their in the back well their just not as good as lulu......BS. Last year when they Put Russel in Lulu's car he almost won in a car he didnt fit in. put Lulu in one of the Aston Martins and he runs in back like anyone else.
    Wow, it’s as if you got inside my head and stole my thoughts! When Hammy does great it’s the driver, when he does poorly it’s the car. During Qualies Hammy always goes out behind the other Merc driver for a tow to ensure he gets the best time possible.
    Really feel bad for Red Bull after working so hard and having to listen to all the complaining all year about the final race last season and then to have both cars fail in the last handful of laps. What a horrible thing to happen. Hopefully they’ll get it figured out for the next race.

Ironhippie

Go Navy
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2013
    Avon
    I had to tape the Race today so I Just got done watching it. Ferrari did well but how bout Hass and his guys, big improvement over last year.......although he still needs to hire an American driver. I wish they'd get rid of DRS also., butt hell ya Im glad its back! Now off to the Nascar race. Any car but a Toyota and any Driver but Wallace.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    SPEED was a great channel...covered all forms of racing around the world.

Much of it was in the ladder series...gave the chance to see young drivers coming up...even in go-kart series.

Those ladder series became much more interesting than the "top dogs" after a while.

Top Bottom