• ...and so much more!
  • Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Sufficiently emotionally and socially evolved, you don't need someone to tell you the right thing to do, especially at gunpoint.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    catcat.jpg

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    According to the evening news, the company that makes the dress says it only comes in blue and black. Has never been made in gold and white.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    As I've tried to make clear, I really don't care what color they made it in, my issue is with two people, sitting next to each other, looking at the same image, on the same monitor, at the same time, yet one sees it as distinctly electric blue and black, while the other sees it as distinctly white and gold. Still waiting for someone to describe and repeat the phenomenon. Pretty kitty, though, almost looks like our Mort.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Am I the only one that finds it disturbing that this has become 3 pages of grown men talking about a dress?

Am I the only one who finds it disturbing that this has become 3 pages of INGO'ers talking about the color of the dress instead of where the gun is concealed?

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Well, they may finally be closing in on it, but they haven't quite got there for me yet. I know m'lady and I have very different brains; she an ENFP and I an INTJ; she thrives on social contact, but it exhausts me; she feels things about stuff (I don't understand it) while I want a schematic diagram or chart to show how and why it happens. I just want to know the physical/biological/physiological reason why this is happening.

PapaScout

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jun 30, 2008
    Live in Wilbur, Work in Indy
    My 16yo son sees both color schemes. It's consistent when I zoom in and slide the picture around. When the bright backlighting from the top right of the pic shows he sees black and blue. When I slide the picture over to eliminate the backlighting it immediately changes to white and gold.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    How are your eye's compared to your wife's? I saw it as w/g and I am 3/4 near-sighted. The wife has great vision, and she saw b/b. When I saw b/b, I was having better far sighted vision afterwards. I was reading street signs and license plates great. My night vision sucks.

Top Bottom