• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/claudiakoer...k-says-the-girl-who-saw-it-in-pers#.hiORL2YlN

It's blue and black, nothing to do with computer screens.

The picture is white and gold due to bad exposure/lighting.

Thanks, Denny....I mean GP.

4939215+_f2d2b385a77f01f5ea0a429736fba54e.jpg

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Wired doesn't splain it to my satisfaction. The Blaze doesn't splain it to my satisfaction. My problem is that m'lady and I were sitting right here next to each other, looking at the image at the same time, and seeing wildly different colors.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    Wired doesn't splain it to my satisfaction. The Blaze doesn't splain it to my satisfaction. My problem is that m'lady and I were sitting right here next to each other, looking at the image at the same time, and seeing wildly different colors.

You were wrong. Marriage counseling 101.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    The monitor has a lot to do with it. I have a dual monitor setup, and the monitor with the affinity towards the blue spectrum defiantly shows more of a blue then the other. I asked the wife and she said blue/black. I eye dropped the black/gold and she said it was brown.

What we have here is a failure to communicate.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Yeah, science like why we don't have snow in the winter anymore. I'm a professional engineer and also pretty well qualified to examine scientific claims. I just want a rigorous explanation of why this is happening, not some bunch of pop culture "oh, you're wrong neener neener", (though I'm not necessarily above that myself :) ) I want to know how it is that perceptions can vary so widely. I've never seen this before, and it interests me.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    I dropped the brightness to -26 and it looks like the picture of the original dress. Maybe we have different brightness settings in our head.

Ericpwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    My brain switched! On the monitor with the affinity toward blue, I backed away and made a fist, looking through it, I opened up the grip ever so slightly looking through the hole my fingers made, exposing just a bit of the picture. It looked blue. I opened up my fist all the way and now the picture is always blue!

SkinNFluff

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Mauckport, Indiana
    I overheard a couple arguing over a picture while at the dentist today. He was saying white/gold and she was saying black/blue.. Then I find this thread.. So which one of you was at the dentist in Corydon today?

Top Bottom