• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Deadman's Hollow
    Something new in the works over here :cool:

Just gotta blast some sand off stuff first...

NTZzWcTh.jpeg

Getcha one of those Iraqi kits?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Anyone picked up a WBP 5.56 Jack Rifle yet? I’m interested, May have to get one to review.

Not in 5.56 but I paid off a Jack 7.62 from Atlantic I had in layaway the other week. Picked it up last Thursday and it's very nice. Fit and finish is top notch and the action is smooth. Haven't had a chance to shoot it yet but reviews on the FOX series are good so this one should be too. I'm on a mission to get all the top teir foreign AKs I can before they disappear either through bans, or Slavic countries decide to gear up for war rather than arm the US citizens.

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Deadman's Hollow
    Not in 5.56 but I paid off a Jack 7.62 from Atlantic I had in layaway the other week. Picked it up last Thursday and it's very nice. Fit and finish is top notch and the action is smooth. Haven't had a chance to shoot it yet but reviews on the FOX series are good so this one should be too. I'm on a mission to get all the top teir foreign AKs I can before they disappear either through bans, or Slavic countries decide to gear up for war rather than arm the US citizens.

I bought the stamped mini jack before the rifles were released, currently bracing it and setting it up, if they are as nice as the pistol, there won’t be a problem.

Top Bottom