• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Deadman's Hollow
    Finished up the Mini Jack that I’ve been putting off with a move and job change.

It’s now more useable.

87fcb140418afbb46646c61df1e67715.jpg

1dfceb16409136299a1ffb45fed13ea9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WhiskE TangO

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Bargersville
    It is ironic that I am at a place now where I can put together a nice package, and all the components I want are no longer available thanks to a certain war going on. Guess that is the way of things.

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Deadman's Hollow
    I was

wanting to build an Ak-105 (or a 102), which requires some Zenitco goodies. Everywhere seems to be sold out.

It’s out there you just have to risk to get it. I see people still getting it in on some groups. I think Kalashstash is out though, he had a ton coming in at one time, keep an eye, he is a crafty one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    You going to refinish or leave as-is, @Expat? I snagged one of their gun show mag packs ... excited to dig through all that old stuff for trench art and other neat markings.
    I have been puzzling on that also. The second pic shows something scratched on it, but I can't make anything out of it. It feels a bit cruddy, so I am thinking about cleaning it up a little bit, but then does it lose something in its character. I dunno.

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    Is the cheese grater upper, the official Romanian thing? Do I need to put it on to look right?

My WASR wears one but I SWEAR it's been on there since before the reddit craze. I'm sure these stamped sheets of metal are far cheaper than legit surplus UHGs. Plus, those thin strips of wood are super prone to breaking. But not unique to Romies.

The buttstock could probably use a good gentle scrubbing but yeah, I wouldn't want to lose any of the leftover shellac or other original finish either. I'm curious what that little hand carving says.

Top Bottom