• Status
    Not open for further replies.

StuBob

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Going Friday, taking SWMBO to her first. She needs a holster. I need a knife sharpened. If I get out of there without buying a new knife or a used rifle, it'll be a miracle.

Userdenied

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Indianapolis
    It's the next knife I am purchasing!!!! :-)

You're going to love it! I bought one about a year ago and have been in love with it ever since. Only complaint is that it is a little large, but the SR-2 is out now to solve that. :P

Also, for those of you who buy/sell or know the vendors of steel targets... how quickly do those tend to sell? Wife wants to go to the Reptile show on Sunday and if I can combine the trips I'd like to.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Haven't been to one in a long time but this time it is perfectly timed. I'm paid and there is money to be spent and there is a 1500 that weekend after I am paid. I don't have much if anything to do usually so I am going. :) I am going there either early Friday or sometime Saturday depending on what shakes out. Terre Haute has no gun shows to think about so I am wanting to breathe the air at one if nothing else. Been too long.

phatgemi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 1, 2008
    Metamora, IN
    Any INGO's working inside that could smuggle a poor ole guy in friday. Just whining. Old legs and bladder make the line tough..would be willing to help for bathroom access.......I'm sure no one ever tried this before. Can't wait. and I would seriously help.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Well Phatgemi, I have a discount card I will allow you to use the other half of on Friday but can't help getting you in any faster. I have similar issues and find folks are friendly enough to help an old guy out too. PM me if you want and we can work out the particulars.

jmb1031

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2012
    Muncie, IN
    Does anyone know where to get a coupon to save on admission? I have signed up for the mailer EVERY time I have gone, but still NEVER get the mailer. It's kind of frustrating. I plan on taking my wife to her first show to get her own carry pistol.

phatgemi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 1, 2008
    Metamora, IN
    Well Phatgemi, I have a discount card I will allow you to use the other half of on Friday but can't help getting you in any faster. I have similar issues and find folks are friendly enough to help an old guy out too. PM me if you want and we can work out the particulars.

Appreciate the offer. Dont need a discount. Was just trying to work angle to get it out of cold and near facilities earlier. We'll make it. Thanks agin.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Does anyone know where to get a coupon to save on admission? I have signed up for the mailer EVERY time I have gone, but still NEVER get the mailer. It's kind of frustrating. I plan on taking my wife to her first show to get her own carry pistol.

What day do you plan on coming? I can mail you one if you would like. I will pm you with my email addy to get your info.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County

I always stop at Bradis on the way up. Most gun shops will have them.

ick

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2008
    NWI
    Any chance of Dick's or Gander Mtn on the southside having discount tickets?
    I doubt I can make it to a shop before I'm done with work tomorrow...

Pete

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    Will there be a video again for locations of INGO, A&A, Bobcat & Brad's? Are there any other INGO advertisers at the 1500?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom