• Status
    Not open for further replies.

katfishinking

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    southwestern ind.
    I plan on being there on Friday. went to last Januaries, and I loved it.i will probably stop by Bradis gun shop on the way up. just want to check them out while im in the area. first stop will have to be the INGO booth. will there be INGO merchandise available there?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That show is like a a junky (me) walking through addiction central. I have to avoid it at all costs.
    My addiction is more controllable with out going there. Besides, I have not seen or heard of many deals out there for a long time and I know vendors. I could get in and hang out but again....the addiction.....:(

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    I haven't been in over a year due to logistics and my overwhelming sense of "not worth it" after Sandy Hook. But now that there is stock on the shelves again.... I love gun shows although I rarely buy any guns there. I just love the atmosphere.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    I'll be there with some steel! :rockwoot:Knife Lady will be there on and off depending on how her health issues are. On Friday, I'll have INGO member "7,62" behind the tables helping us out. Anyone that needs knife sharpening really needs to stop by and talk to him about the services he provides. Saturday and Sunday, I'll have INGO member "Dean Crail" behind the tables helping us out.....and don't let his young age fool you (18yo), he already knows more about knives than I do! :)

68_F100

Expert
    Rating - 93.9%
    31   2   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    North Salem
    I'll be there with some steel! :rockwoot:Knife Lady will be there on and off depending on how her health issues are. On Friday, I'll have INGO member "7,62" behind the tables helping us out. Anyone that needs knife sharpening really needs to stop by and talk to him about the services he provides. Saturday and Sunday, I'll have INGO member "Dean Crail" behind the tables helping us out.....and don't let his young age fool you (18yo), he already knows more about knives than I do! :)

What is that knife in your avatar?

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    That show is like a a junky (me) walking through addiction central. I have to avoid it at all costs.
    My addiction is more controllable with out going there. Besides, I have not seen or heard of many deals out there for a long time and I know vendors. I could get in and hang out but again....the addiction.....:(
    Tim, there are always deals to be had. Maybe not as many as before, but they still can be found.

Skywired

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Cicero

AW come on Church....waas the big deal, man?? It's just one more time. You can handle it. I know you can, man. You can do it. I know you like it. It makes you feel so goood. Come on , man. Just for a little while. It won't hurt. I promise. Just this one more time, OK?? And then, I'll never, ever ask you again. Scout's honor. Ya... that's right.. Ya, that's the ticket. OK???? waaa2

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom