• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    I'll be there with some steel! :rockwoot:Knife Lady will be there on and off depending on how her health issues are. On Friday, I'll have INGO member "7,62" behind the tables helping us out. Anyone that needs knife sharpening really needs to stop by and talk to him about the services he provides. Saturday and Sunday, I'll have INGO member "Dean Crail" behind the tables helping us out.....and don't let his young age fool you (18yo), he already knows more about knives than I do! :)

come by and see us!

Skywired

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 14, 2010
    Cicero
    I'll be there with some steel! :rockwoot:Knife Lady will be there on and off depending on how her health issues are. On Friday, I'll have INGO member "7,62" behind the tables helping us out. Anyone that needs knife sharpening really needs to stop by and talk to him about the services he provides. Saturday and Sunday, I'll have INGO member "Dean Crail" behind the tables helping us out.....and don't let his young age fool you (18yo), he already knows more about knives than I do! :)

But, But, But..... who's gonna be minding "the store" ?? What if I need a couple a bricks of .22 Rimfire??? (Oh, nevermind...) :rolleyes:

tjh88

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 4, 2013
    Vallonia
    I am planning on going Sunday with a few buddies. We've got a few things we are looking for. I didn't have much luck last year with the prices inflated like they were but hope to do better this year.

Winamac

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Logansport
    I plan on going...first time in two years. Just looking for small stuff, no big items. I as well kind of just enjoy the atmosphere and just looking around.The crowds are what they are. I have no big expectations of finding great deals. We will see? Plan on stopping at the INGO booth to say HI!:D

Jake226

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 7, 2012
    Bloomington
    Excited to go back to the 1500 this year. Haven't been since last march (going to that one was a huge mistake). I've been thinking about trying to trade or sell my scar 16s for a 17s. You guys think its even worth taking this wknd, or would I be better off to go another route?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom