A lot of flakes in the classified section. People back out like crazy!!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    IBTL. :popcorn:...

While were discussing the classys... Is it a normal tactic to not list a price that you are asking for on item but to only say- make offer? Then when you inquire- 'what are you looking for/asking', the reply is 'make an offer'. Only to discover that most of their posts are in the classifieds. Add to ignore list...

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    IBTL. :popcorn:...

While were discussing the classys... Is it a normal tactic to not list a price that you are asking for on item but to only say- make offer? Then when you inquire- 'what are you looking for/asking', the reply is 'make an offer'. Only to discover that most of their posts are in the classifieds. Add to ignore list...
    Isn't this against the rules? I thought it said if you don't put an asking price it counts as an auction, and your ad would be deleted...

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I don't know what happened, but most things in life are a crap shoot. I have had "encounters" with several people on here and all of them were good. But I think most of them were people that were fairly regular on here. I think the last one I met, he happened to be coming to Goshen, so I drove over and met up with him, easy peasy. OF course I had my bodyguard with me just in case.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom