• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VinceU1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Indy
    Due to medical circumstances, I've got to leave the USPSA/IPSC sport. So I'm selling my STI Open pistol. It was originally built by Steve Moore in Denver Colorado. I had him shorten an STI long wide frame to normal length to provide extra strength for the C-More mounting. It has a bald, unmarked STI slide and two barrels. Steve put an STI Trubor2 barrel in in .38 Super/Supercomp. He put a black C-More Serendipity non-click sight with an 8 second dot on it. After I moved from Denver to Indy, I found just how hard it is to find .38SuperComp brass in the grass and had Alan Moore convert it to 9MM Major using a KKM barrel and a Brazos Thundercomp 2 cone comp. The gun has a PT steel smooth grip with skate board tape, an SVI short flat trigger and Brazos Big Mouth magwell. I had Alan tri-top the slide, both barrels, install a Brazos zig-racker and then he Cerakoted the gun and the KKM barrel/comp. The gun has an Aftec 9mm extractor, an STI grip safety, Les Baer hammer/sear/pins, Les Baer wide ambi thumb safety, STI Titanium firing pin, and EGW slide stop/MS housing/main spring cap. I'm also including 8 mags. 2 are STI 170MM with Grams guts and Bolen basepads and hold 29rnds reloadable. 5 are STI 140mm with Grams guts and Dawson +2/+3 basepads that hold 23 rounds reloadable using Arradondo inserts. 1 is a "fudd" loader magazine, it's an STI tube with Grams guts and basepad. I call it my 'fudd" mag because it doesn't want to drop free from the gun so all I ever use it for is loading the gun at the start of a stage. All magazines come with Hardy spacers.

I also have 1500 rounds or so of 9mm Major ammo that I built for the gun. The ammo is built with mixed commercial 9mm brass, Winchester Small Rifle primers, Winchester AutoComp powder and Montana Gold 124gr JHP bullets. They make major at 172PF. I'll sell the ammo to the guns buyer if he is in Central Indiana, or I can meet at one of the local matches at Wabash, Atlanta, South Central or Marion County Fish and Game.

Gun, mags and spare barrel $3100
    Ammo with the gun $350
    Prefer to meet at MCF&G, but any local match is doable.
    If you want it shipped, you pay the shipping. If your FFL will only accept from another FFL I can do it that way also.

DSC_5951.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

DSC_5952.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

DSC_5958.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

DSC_5954.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

DSC_5953.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

DSC_5955.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]