• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aggar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 7, 2010
    Kirklin
    I'd love to know who gave the orders to not defend the embassy and personnel?

Probably commander in dumb azz. He probably supported them.

I love how Barry is too busy trying to get re-elected to be able to actually care about foreign policy and relations. Get this idiot out!!!

Last edited:

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    I would think, that if I were running against the POTUS, that this could be spun to show why he is not fit to be there in this time of Patriotic Enlightenment...

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    We are becoming more like Europe, a nation controlled by Dhimmitude. So I am not sure if the American people will be more outraged by the nasty video made by the idiot Florida pastor or the multiple acts of war carried out by the Muslim Brotherhood. I know where I come down on the matter and I suspect I know where most people here would come down on it.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    This administration's lack of response says it all. How can the President, the person most responsible for the security and sovereignty of these United States, not even mention this tragedy? These actions are acts of war! The governments response should be strong and overwhelming. The President is too busy campaigning for his re-election to even do his job. BHO is unfit to lead this great nation!:xmad:

Justin Case

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2012
    Brown County
    This administration's lack of response says it all. How can the President, the person most responsible for the security and sovereignty of these United States, not even mention this tragedy? These actions are acts of war! The governments response should be strong and overwhelming. The President is too busy campaigning for his re-election to even do his job. BHO is unfit to lead this great nation!:xmad:

^^^^THIS^^^^

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    If he ain't gonna defend our soil, then close the embassies and bring our citizens home.

I already thought I was an isolationist.

Forget M-16s a good flame thrower aimed at that wall when they come over will deter all but the most dedicated.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Personally, I think we should pull everyone out of those 2 countries, pull thief financial aids they receive from use and give the aid to Israel...

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Personally, I think we should pull everyone out of those 2 countries, pull thief financial aids they receive from use and give the aid to Israel...

I agree. I'd rep ya, but you know how that goes. . . I'll go you one better. Let's evacuate the embassy, then bomb every one of their capitol buildings to rubble, then airdrop hundreds of tons of salt on the rubble.

Top Bottom