• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Here's what the embassy was "condemning" and "rejecting" for being televised live on the internet.

Egyptians angry at film scale U.S. embassy walls
    Although it was not clear which film prompted the protests, Egypt's prestigious Al-Azhar mosque and seat of Sunni learning condemned on Tuesday a symbolic "trial" of the Prophet organized by a U.S. group including Terry Jones, a Christian pastor who triggered riots in Afghanistan in 2010 by threatening to burn the Koran.

According to the website, Jones and others were due to take part in an event on Tuesday - the anniversary of the September 11 attacks by al Qaeda on U.S. cities - called "International Judge Mohammad Day" in Florida. It was due to be carried live on the Internet.

Screen%20shot%202012-09-11%20at%209.55.33%20AM.png

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    No.

If you want to deal with that region you fund India, not Afghanistan, and you do it with the Afghan dollars, not new money. Then we go back to old school warfare, when you are at war you don't go around asking for permission to do anything. First you win the war, then you can write the history books and apologies, if any are even needed. First you win the war. Aviate, Navigate, Communicate. It really applies to all arenas, air, sea and land.

There are new alliances developing all around us and we sit with our hands under our asses. We also need some balls and bulldozers down by the UN building.

I see these "unfortunate deaths" as murder of fellow American's. Next we will see their bodies hanging under a bridge.

It feels more like 1980 every F'n day

You got that right! When are we gonna wake up and deal with this crap the same way Reagan did on day one? I can't wait till the election is over and We as a country get our s#!+ straight and let these dips#!+s know we mean business! :patriot:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Here's what the embassy was "condemning" and "rejecting" for being televised live on the internet.

What's your point? Because someone put something stupid on the internet gives a bunch of uncivilized savages the right to attack our embassy, to murder the ambassador. I see letting you out of your dungeon was a mistake.

*plonk*

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Well that picture makes me want to go kill some people.

Oh no... wait it doesnt.. because I am not a muslim.

Last edited:

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    Well that makes me want to go kill some people.

Oh no... wait it doesnt.. because I am not a muslim.

Makes me want to go and kill some people, not because they're Muslim, but because they've ignored international conventions on the treatment of diplomats and they need to be taught a stern lesson; a lesson that, apparently, they will only understand if it is accompanied by the dead bodies of their wives and children.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Makes me want to go and kill some people, not because they're Muslim, but because they've ignored international conventions on the treatment of diplomats and they need to be taught a stern lesson; a lesson that, apparently, they will only understand if it is accompanied by the dead bodies of their wives and children.

My bad, I meant the picture.

I was being silly, not actually wanting to go kill anybody.

It is absolutely insane that they do.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Apparently their view of freedom is so skewed they think that the U.S. government bears responsibility for something some screwball puts on youtube.
    Here's a hint, morons; the only person you should be mad at is the tool who made the video, because he's the only person who authorized this stupidity.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    What's your point? Because someone put something stupid on the internet gives a bunch of uncivilized savages the right to attack our embassy, to murder the ambassador. I see letting you out of your dungeon was a mistake.

*plonk*
    No one said what happened was right, Captain Strawman. Breitbart and the OP working people up over the whole "apology" thing is nothing but election year bulls**t.

The embassy is faced with a situation. Egyptians are rallying in the streets, because some idiot provocateur from your country is fighting a Muhammad doll with his webcam, safely back in Florida. The locals see the embassy as a representative of the boneheads back in the United States, like it or not.

So what is the embassy supposed to do or say? You think it is wrong to "condemn" and "reject" the mock-execution of Muhammad? So what would a real American Republican toughguy do if he ran the embassy? String up his own effigy of the dirty savage you hate so much?

Last edited:

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    My bad, I meant the picture.

I was being silly, not actually wanting to go kill anybody.

It is absolutely insane that they do.

Well, we're both correct. We don't want to kill folks because they've insulted us, we want to teach them a lesson that it's not acceptable to kill diplomats and violate our territorial property. Unfortunately, the only apparent way to successfully communicate this lesson to them is to kill a bunch of them either indiscriminately, or very, very systematically, family group by family group until they decide they never, ever want to mess with us again. Personally, I'd go for indiscriminate killing (e.g. lots and LOTS of big bombs) because that would do less psychological harm to our combatants than deliberate assassinations on the scale that would be needed to teach a fearsome lesson to them.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Time to break off diplomatic relations, expel the Egyptian and Libyan diplomatic missions (assuming there are any). Freeze Egyptian and Libyan assets in the US. Halt all aid immediately.

And don't resume it. Ever.

Johnny C

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Solsberry , In
    Hasn't anyone explained to them that WE helped FREE THEM? Don't they understand that we're the good guys? Don't they know that we give their country around 2 billion in aid?

Let me answer: YES THEY KNOW AND THEY DON'T GIVE A F***!

Come on now, you know the aid we give never actually "aids" anyone but the wallets of the big wigs.:dunno:

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Personally, I'd go for indiscriminate killing (e.g. lots and LOTS of big bombs) because that would do less psychological harm to our combatants than deliberate assassinations on the scale that would be needed to teach a fearsome lesson to them.
    No amount of blood will ever satiate that thirst of yours.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    No amount of blood will ever satiate that thirst of yours.

Meanwhile your suggested response to the murder of a diplomat and several other members of our embassy over a video that neither they, nor the U.S. Government, nor indeed the greater majority of our population was probably even AWARE EXISTED is...?

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Meanwhile your suggested response to the murder of a diplomat and several other members of our embassy over a video that neither they, nor the U.S. Government, nor indeed the greater majority of our population was probably even AWARE EXISTED is...?
    Arrest the murderers.

Just like the U.S. embassy wasn't responsible for the inflammatory videos, neither are the millions of people Blackhawk wants to murder.

I'd make a vast amount of foreign policy changes, but that's another story.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN

Unfortunately, under the current government, we are no longer a country that embraces a stern lesson. Instead, we are a country of second, third, fourth and fifth chances and then we simply apologize because it must have been our fault somehow. We are being governed by the weak minded and they assume everyone else is as worthless as they are.

I hope to God that this election helps correct that.

Top Bottom