• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Well, I’m going to bring my son there today but cannot get there till about 11 and only stay for about 3 hours, sadly. BUT the good thing is my son is a very busy man and we have never done this kind of thing before and he has never been to something like this. It’s gonna be a great bonding thing; just the 2 of us.

I never received my passes so I need to register again, unless they have some kind of “registered but never received pass” booth. Anyone know?

I plan on trying to park as close as I can, regardless of price, so we can squeeze out every minute, since we have to leave by 2:30 or so.

Any recommendations?
    Did you guys make it? Curious to see how the father son time went.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I was also surprised that PSA didn't have a bigger display for the Daggers. Very small little stand for just a few of them literally in a corner. PSA'S overall booth area was pretty good sized. I spoke to their rep and mentioned they should give it more space. They didn't have any of the Dagger micros at the show either.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    The guys in the PSA booth told me when I inquired about their AK-47s that they had a rifle there with 15,000 rounds through it. They let me disassemble it and check out the guts and I must say pretty impressive. A lot of visible wear but the action was smooth, and they said the headspace was still good.

Chase515

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Oxford, In
    Picked up a sticky holster for my m&p shield. 9 line sweat shirt for my son, 9 line shirts for the wife and I. Crkt gave my youngest son Nathan a wooden Nathan knife kit. Nabbed a Cci sweat shirt on my way out for me. The protesters where still at it when I left around 1. The banner trucks were less than impressive driving around with the nra are killers signs. Got a couple cmc triggers a 2 stage and a single stage.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Wow that place was awesome. Protesters were sitting next to statues to appear greater in numbers yes that was all of them.

LOL, I shot them a smile and a peace sign as I left.
    That was a great time! I had tons of fun. Saw lots of cool stuff. Picked up a mini tuck, a stinger flashlight, a can of Lucas CLP, and a couple of nice buck knives. I'm definitely going next year!

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Not nearly as many gun bunnies as you guys made it seem. Very family friendly my wife just went through all the swag bags her and the kids racked up $1800 retail hats shirts stickers patches even a pistol carry case all free, good times. And I am the only one that spent money more belt and ky ballistics underwood shirts for the kids.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Another great day with the kids! I managed to win a matching DD hat to the one my son won yesterday. Missed out on winning a DD rifle although we were one number off once! (The kids were about to erupt in cheers thinking we were about to win, only to be let down haha) Kids spent a lot of time at the laser shot booth. They are determined to find odd jobs to do this summer to save money to buy one lol.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Another great day with the kids! I managed to win a matching DD hat to the one my son won yesterday. Missed out on winning a DD rifle although we were one number off once! (The kids were about to erupt in cheers thinking we were about to win, only to be let down haha) Kids spent a lot of time at the laser shot booth. They are determined to find odd jobs to do this summer to save money to buy one lol.

What do those things cost? they are awesome!

We also got a DD hat and were at the 3:00 raffle wow it was busy right there.

res04

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    I saw those and then looked up on the internet and they have to be knock offs. I really am interested in an auto benchmade (though know little about them) and I handled one of those fake ones at the show and they felt like cheap junk. Not sure how someone at the show wasn't shutting that down as they were advertising them as benchmade.
    I've seen the knock offs at other shows. They're getting to be copied like Microtech. The guy selling them tried to say that they are from an overrun.

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    What do those things cost? they are awesome!

We also got a DD hat and were at the 3:00 raffle wow it was busy right there.
    The base system was just shy of $6k....awesome but very pricey lol! There were additional add-ons that could take the cost way north of that!

Top Bottom