• ...and so much more!
  • Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    ZhGWZ5K.jpg

Good time , really enjoyed checking some guns out in person I have been wanting to see. Picked up some cool swag and a new surefire light

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Odd thing today…. I like to get a souvenir shirt with the city and year on it. The store had nothing like that. Almost every t-shirt they had were larges and smaller. I bet there wasn’t 1 out of 10 adult males in there that could comfortably wear a ‘large’ t-shirt. :laugh:
    Yeah. The selection in the nra store was a lot less than 2019.

Chase515

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Oxford, In
    It was smaller, nra booths giving out swag for vendors that are normally there. I'll go back tomorrow just to be part of the head count for the show. Everyone needs to focus on the kids we have so there is something left for them when we're gone. Other wise the protesters are the only ones getting attention.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Stopped by the Zastava booth because my son just bought a Zastava AK last month. Son was wearing a Zastava shirt, so the rep came up to him and handed him a polymer mag. Said anyone who stops by the booth wearing Zastava swag gets a free mag. So a $20 shirt got him a free $25 mag.
    I bought a Zastava shirt. If I go back to the next one in 4 years (***assuming there is one), I’ll have to see if i can get my money back with a free mag. ;)

Ziggidy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2018
    Ziggidyville
    We made it. Brought my son and grandson for a cool day. Got there at 11:30 and registration was in 2 minutes, if that. Had to leave early though so we only saw part of it. Was there about 2 1/2 hours. Got a few patches and a new plastic ammo can from Target Sports USA. I told them I was a member and they handed me the can!

I’d love to go back today but it’s my anniversary and I do not think my wife will spend the day at the NRA Expo. I think the economy is showing, didn’t see as many freebies as last time, but then again I was only there a short time. Great time with son and grandson.

Last edited:

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Odd thing today…. I like to get a souvenir shirt with the city and year on it. The store had nothing like that. Almost every t-shirt they had were larges and smaller. I bet there wasn’t 1 out of 10 adult males in there that could comfortably wear a ‘large’ t-shirt. :laugh:

Yep, the only disappointment for me of the day. In 2014 I bought a nice Indy NRA Convention hat and in 2019 I bought a nice NRA Convention T-shirt and wear both a lot. Nothing similar that I saw and while they had some nice NRA shirts in small, medium, large, xxl and xxxl, I saw no XL in a shirt that I wanted. Oddly I did see a really nice NRA Convention Indy T-shirt, but it was at the Glock booth and said Glock on it... :(

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    I saw those and then looked up on the internet and they have to be knock offs. I really am interested in an auto benchmade (though know little about them) and I handled one of those fake ones at the show and they felt like cheap junk. Not sure how someone at the show wasn't shutting that down as they were advertising them as benchmade.
    Yes benchmade fakes can be very tricky to pick out from the real ones or can be easily identified. Microtech also. They get copied and you can get them with a 6 week ship from China in about any quality you want. 30 and up in price. I ordered 5 OTF with a logo I sent to the maker at 55 each and they were nice OTF knives but not true fakes. Christmas gifts for the co-workers.

I have been looking for a good deal on the benchmade butterfly knife for some time. I have seen a few for sale that were legit. I have seen four fakes. Two were identical to the original at least to the naked eye. Dad pointed out the box. It looked exactly like the benchmade box but opened differently. The box material was also slightly thinner than the original. The other two were visible differences so not exact copies. Endless microtech clones.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Yep, the only disappointment for me of the day. In 2014 I bought a nice Indy NRA Convention hat and in 2019 I bought a nice NRA Convention T-shirt and wear both a lot. Nothing similar that I saw and while they had some nice NRA shirts in small, medium, large, xxl and xxxl, I saw no XL in a shirt that I wanted. Oddly I did see a really nice NRA Convention Indy T-shirt, but it was at the Glock booth and said Glock on it... :(
    The PSA stickers that had indianapolis with a race car on them were pretty cool.

Top Bottom