• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Master
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Well we can make it for the 3rd day due to sons Football practice, so guess I won't be winning the limited edition Daniel Defense rifle....hopefully one of you guys do! I do like that last hour on Sunday because if there are any giveaways still around they are trying to offload everything they can!

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Yep, the only disappointment for me of the day. In 2014 I bought a nice Indy NRA Convention hat and in 2019 I bought a nice NRA Convention T-shirt and wear both a lot. Nothing similar that I saw and while they had some nice NRA shirts in small, medium, large, xxl and xxxl, I saw no XL in a shirt that I wanted. Oddly I did see a really nice NRA Convention Indy T-shirt, but it was at the Glock booth and said Glock on it... :(
    Last night, out of curiosity, I checked their online store. They still had a few Nashville and Houston convention shirts (size choices were extremely limited). It’s almost like they fired a big part of their marketing department to keep WLP in expensive suits.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Let it be known before 1100 on day 3 I acquired a SAR bag!!

View attachment 270042
    I tried all day to get one of those. Even thought about offering someone $10 for theirs. At one point I saw one of those rental Hover-round scooters parked at a bathroom with an empty bag in the basket. What are they going to do, chase me down? But alas, I just let it be.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    The convention center has many food vendors within, including in the lobby areas and some on the exhibit floor, however they are not cheap.
    My son's blood glucose became low, while there Saturday, stupidly we forgot to bring crackers, or something for a low glucose...I had to buy a Coke, and a bag of chips....Lay's chips $4....Coke $5......those are just stupid high prices!

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    Let it be known before 1100 on day 3 I acquired a SAR bag!!

View attachment 270042
    Every other person at the show yesterday had that bag. I walked around for 20 min trying to find it. Went to the booth listed, they said "it's outside in the corridor". Went to the corridor, was told, "at the front". Went to the front, was told "at the side". Went to the side, and none to be found. It was early afternoon, so maybe they ran out? Arrgh!

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Stopped by the Zastava booth because my son just bought a Zastava AK last month. Son was wearing a Zastava shirt, so the rep came up to him and handed him a polymer mag. Said anyone who stops by the booth wearing Zastava swag gets a free mag. So a $20 shirt got him a free $25 mag.
    Did you see the AK they had there that had a bullet hole in it? My son was looking at it, and i say a hole on the left side, on the right side just at the end of the ejection port was a rounded indention...the bullet entered the ejection port, and stuck out the left side, the Zastava guy said the put the gun out there because it still worked......

DataGeek19

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2017
    Southern Indiana
    Did anyone notice the plain clothes security Springfield Armory had at their booth? A guy in a blue sweatshirt essentially following people as they look at guns. No Springfield swag or identification. He was still doing his thing two hour later when my wife and I passed by again on our way out.
    I guess there must be a high theft rate of Springfield Armory products!

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Did anyone notice the plain clothes security Springfield Armory had at their booth? A guy in a blue sweatshirt essentially following people as they look at guns. No Springfield swag or identification. He was still doing his thing two hour later when my wife and I passed by again on our way out.
    I guess there must be a high theft rate of Springfield Armory products!
    I know Sig doesn’t bring mags for any of their guns because of theft reasons. Maybe that’s what he was watching at the booth for Springfield :dunno:

DataGeek19

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 9, 2017
    Southern Indiana
    I know Sig doesn’t bring mags for any of their guns because of theft reasons. Maybe that’s what he was watching at the booth for Springfield :dunno:
    Or…. Maybe he was watching to see if anyone would accidentally leave their red SAR bag!!! There was a premium on those. I heard an elderly man tell some people he had his bag stolen from his scooter while he was using the restroom!

Top Bottom