• ...and so much more!
  • SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    I usually don’t leave feedback, but I can’t let this go. I recently replied to an ad foszoe had, which he was selling a like new F-15. I inquired about his ad, in which I received no response. A few hours later, I attempted to contact him again, and still no response. I know it’s still for sell because the ad is still up. If he doesn’t want to sell it to me, personally, saying so would be the mature professional way to go about it. Not to mention, his ad isn’t even in the right section, and he’s bumped it numerous times.

This entire experience has left me with no other choice but to let everyone know, do NOT buy his F-15. If anyone has any leads on another F-15, preferably close by, a PM would be appreciated. Thanks for your time.

-1 foszoe
    Have to agree 100% with this one. Last year foszoe advertised a P-51 for sale. Said it was a wee bit rough but very flyable and came with spare parts and a spare engine. I went ahead and contacted him, made payment and arranged for pick-up.
    When I pulled up to the hangar, I found not a flyable P-51. Nope. It was crates of random Brewster Buffalo and Fairey Battle parts all mixed together. No engine either...
    Fairey-Battle-I-RAF-103Sqn-PMN-L5446-shot-down-during-Battle-of-France-1940-ebay-01.jpg
    images.jpeg
    By then foszoe was long gone with my $$$, never to be heard from again.
    Then today, he posts an ad for an F-15. It is probably a mix of random Mig 15 and Saab Tunnan parts.
    MiG-15-Fagot-great-planes-22258883-1200-801.jpg
    SAAB_J29_Tunnan-8589_(cropped).jpg
    Buyer beware. -1 foszoe

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Lately I've been answering the phone when my old pal "scam likely" calls. "Hello! Timmy? Is that you? This is Grandpa! I have the money! Where do I send it?". No bites yet. But I did totally flummox Hadji when I told him a lower interest rate on my credit card debt sounded great. He asked how much cc debt I had, and I told him. Apparently "None" wasn't the right answer.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    I'm with you Hatin, I offered him an extremely rare family heirloom that's extremely valuable and he compared it to a Beretta!

Then offered a silly offer that was downright insulting.

View attachment 146731

And yet you never followed up on my offer for the pistol with the french ivory.

I would ban all of you ****** *******.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom