• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I usually don’t leave feedback, but I can’t let this go. I recently replied to an ad foszoe had, which he was selling a like new F-15. I inquired about his ad, in which I received no response. A few hours later, I attempted to contact him again, and still no response. I know it’s still for sell because the ad is still up. If he doesn’t want to sell it to me, personally, saying so would be the mature professional way to go about it. Not to mention, his ad isn’t even in the right section, and he’s bumped it numerous times.

This entire experience has left me with no other choice but to let everyone know, do NOT buy his F-15. If anyone has any leads on another F-15, preferably close by, a PM would be appreciated. Thanks for your time.

-1 foszoe

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I called, pm'd, texted, and even sent a certified letter ... so I can prove it!

I will not stand for this slander.

It's FAKE NEWS.

Is it true your real name is Jim Acosta?
    I never received any of them, I’m not sure I believe your claim. Just trying to make me re think my negative feedback. It won’t work, and actually, since you called me Jim Acosta, that’s a -2 foszoe.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    And Jaybird1980, I see you laughing at Hatin's slander.

I withdraw my half price offer for the Raven trade

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I never received any of them, I’m not sure I believe your claim. Just trying to make me re think my negative feedback. It won’t work, and actually, since you called me Jim Acosta, that’s a -2 foszoe.
    I have reported you directly to the Newest Mod.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Yeah I remember leaded gasoline, rotary phones, and 8-Track tapes. And Burger Queen.

You guys will be old like me someday. It'll sneak up on you and run over you like a truck!
    There’s times I already feel old. We hired a 16 year old at work during his summer break, and some of the stuff he talks about I’m completely lost on. Good news, he’s one of us :) shoots guns and loves fishing... but dang some of the stuff he likes is OUT THERE.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Yeah I remember leaded gasoline, rotary phones, and 8-Track tapes. And Burger Queen.

You guys will be old like me someday. It'll sneak up on you and run over you like a truck!
    Ok, I’ll fess up, remember three of those myself. Still have an 8 track player in the closet. I remember Burger Chef, but not Burger Queen.

Top Bottom