• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bombryder

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   1
    Oct 22, 2020
    Valparaiso
    Agreed on price, location, and time to meet up for the 10/22 he posted. Messaged hours before meet-up saying he received a better offer and was no longer going to meet.

Indyhd

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Noblesville
    Drag his name thru the mud as much as you can.
    I always felt my word and reputation are all I can actually guarantee and would never even think of doing that.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Agreed on price, location, and time to meet up for the 10/22 he posted. Messaged hours before meet-up saying he received a better offer and was no longer going to meet.
    While a douche move for sure, at least he let you know ahead of meet up. He is definitely on my radar now :shady: :shady: :shady:

Please leave feedback for him as well

Nugget

Milsurp Enjoyer
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 30, 2022
    Morgan County
    In his defense, he was selling a $250 gun with $40 of upgraded parts, $80 of mags, $60 of ammo, and a $25 case for less than half price!
    :bash:

When I saw that ad last night, I was glad I didn't have 50 posts yet or I would've had to figure out if I wanted to drive 2+ hours for the deal of the year.

My question is, which one of you guys made him a better offer even though he had already agreed to sell it? That's kind of shady too...

Last edited:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

?????

IndianaCity

Plinker
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Aug 7, 2022
    NWI
    Shame!

Shame!

Shame!

Ring the bell!

We were still negotiating, Bombyder didn't reply to my PM for 8 hours. Had he replied, this wouldn't have happened. I've already said my apologizes and my peace privately. Had I known this forum had a built in drama feature I might've thought thrice instead of twice. If it's about feedback the only replies allowed should be the parties involved and staff.

Basher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 3, 2022
    Lafayette
    Shame!

Shame!

Shame!

Ring the bell!

We were still negotiating, Bombyder didn't reply to my PM for 8 hours. Had he replied, this wouldn't have happened. I've already said my apologizes and my peace privately. Had I known this forum had a built in drama feature I might've thought thrice instead of twice. If it's about feedback the only replies allowed should be the parties involved and staff.
    Did you agree on a price, time, and plce to meet before the 8hr lapse in comms? Because some of us work for a living and can’t babysit the forum.

Historically, unless I communicate in the ad that I need funds ASAP, I give someone 24hrs to reply because, you know, people have lives. If I need something gone now, I specifically state in the ad that the first person who can commit and meet me with cash in hand gets the goods. If that wasn’t the case here, you jumped the gun IMO.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Shame!

Shame!

Shame!

Ring the bell!

Good afternoon. Please don't take this as anything but a staff member reaching out. I see you've been here for four days so take this as sage advice: if you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    Shame!

Shame!

Shame!

Ring the bell!

The drama feature is included in the price of admission.

We shame publicly for the entertainment factor.

Top Bottom