• ...and so much more!
  • marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    In his defense, he was selling a $250 gun with $40 of upgraded parts, $80 of mags, $60 of ammo, and a $25 case for less than half price!
    :bash:

When I saw that ad last night, I was glad I didn't have 50 posts yet or I would've had to figure out if I wanted to drive 2+ hours for the deal of the year.

My question is, which one of you guys made him a better offer even though he had already agreed to sell it? That's kind of shady too...
    That is not a defense. If you agree to a deal, other offers are ignored. Only exception would be with the approval of the person you had a deal with.

Yes, this is a good deal - but the seller set the price and should have kept his word.

This isn't the rep you want to get with just 5 posts.

I would be interested in hearing from @IndianaCity regarding this.

Last edited:

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Shame!

Shame!

Shame!

Ring the bell!

We were still negotiating, Bombyder didn't reply to my PM for 8 hours. Had he replied, this wouldn't have happened. I've already said my apologizes and my peace privately. Had I known this forum had a built in drama feature I might've thought thrice instead of twice. If it's about feedback the only replies allowed should be the parties involved and staff.

Agreed on price, location, and time to meet up for the 10/22 he posted. Messaged hours before meet-up saying he received a better offer and was no longer going to meet.
    Love to see the pm or text thread on this. How about one of you provide some more info?

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    It's not shame or blame. One of the things about INGO is that you expect both parties in a deal to act with integrity.

Unless, it's a complete communications breakdown one of you did not.

Nugget

Milsurp Enjoyer
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 30, 2022
    Morgan County
    That is not a defense. If you agree to a deal, other offers are ignored. Only exception would be with the approval of the person you had a deal with.

Sorry, I had hoped my post would come across more sarcastic than it maybe did. I was kind of hoping the context would help. I wasn't trying to defend his actions. If I was the shunned buyer in this case, I would've been pissed.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Sorry, I had hoped my post would come across more sarcastic than it maybe did. I was kind of hoping the context would help. I wasn't trying to defend his actions. If I was the shunned buyer in this case, I would've been pissed.
    We use purple color font for that to add emphasis :thumbsup:

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I have a feeling this one is gonna commit enough classifieds violations that he won't be around for to long
    Here's the whole convo for those that wish to see. I edited out my phone number obviously. Can't guarantee they uploaded in order but the time stamps are there
    Definitely a dick move. Buyers beware!

Top Bottom