• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    That's excellent, my first WC was bought from Elmore's no wait! Last I waited on a gun was 14 months for a Fuller underfold AK, worth the wait, as will the Wilson be!

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    27 months is a drop in the bucket....try ordering a Sharps! I knew a guy that waited almost 4 years for his .45-110. Truly awesome rifle though. It's definitely not a every shop has one on the rack. Congrats on the Wilson. I'm sure it was well worth it.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    Greenwood
    Congratulations Mark! :rockwoot:

27 months is a drop in the bucket....try ordering a Sharps! I knew a guy that waited almost 4 years for his .45-110. Truly awesome rifle though. It's definitely not a every shop has one on the rack. Congrats on the Wilson. I'm sure it was well worth it.

Ha, yeah. They take a while. I work with a guy who just finished paying his off. Now he has to wait for it. :):

Mcqueen

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2013
    I hope it is worth the wait. It was killing me waiting for my henry I ordered that was only two weeks.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Picked it up Saturday and it is one beautiful piece. My wife took some pics but they came out too dark. It's a new camera and she hadn't figured the settings out yet. I think we know how to adjust it now. Will try again soon and get some pics up.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom