• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    I now get to go and be paid to sit in a waiting room while someone else does all the work.

Meanwhile I am 3 miles from home and have to wait at the stealership for them to do an oil change that seems like it takes 8 hours.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    I now get to go and be paid to sit in a waiting room while someone else does all the work.

Meanwhile I am 3 miles from home and have to wait at the stealership for them to do an oil change that seems like it takes 8 hours.
    My stealership has free snacks in the waiting room. I load up on muffins, pretzels and M&M's then poop in the adjoining restroom and don't flush. Just my way of saying they are taking too long.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I have a nice colibri v cutter (~$60). I used it in my sail boat last year to cut cigars while sailing. I was concerned that I may drop it in the water so I chose to buy a cheaper cutter(~$20) to keep on the boat. I figured losing a $20 cutter is easier than losing a $60 cutter. Well for the last few months I've been using the cheap one at my desk....well i hate it. Blades aren't great, they are acceptable but it's cut is too shallow for my liking...

Soooo I had to buy another colibri v cutter just for the boat. Which puts me back at square one.

Also colibri v cutter collection:

Green cutter in my smoking lounge upstairs.

Red cutter in my desk soon to move to my red sail boat.

Blue cutter in my blue jeep gladiator.

Black cutter in a desk at my mom's house down in Florida.

You would think colibri would send me a free one by now. :D

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    My stealership has free snacks in the waiting room. I load up on muffins, pretzels and M&M's then poop in the adjoining restroom and don't flush. Just my way of saying they are taking too long.
    I asked if they do tire rotations when we get an oil change. They said yes, if its meeded based on mileage. I asked if they balance them when they do... got a funny look and no. Guess I get to look forward to another shakey steering wheel.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I have a nice colibri v cutter (~$60). I used it in my sail boat last year to cut cigars while sailing. I was concerned that I may drop it in the water so I chose to buy a cheaper cutter(~$20) to keep on the boat. I figured losing a $20 cutter is easier than losing a $60 cutter. Well for the last few months I've been using the cheap one at my desk....well i hate it. Blades aren't great, they are acceptable but it's cut is too shallow for my liking...

Soooo I had to buy another colibri v cutter just for the boat. Which puts me back at square one.

Also colibri v cutter collection:

Green cutter in my smoking lounge upstairs.

Red cutter in my desk soon to move to my red sail boat.

Blue cutter in my blue jeep gladiator.

Black cutter in a desk at my mom's house down in Florida.

You would think colibri would send me a free one by now. :D
    Never been a cigar smoker, but I thought you were supposed to just bite the end off and spit it out before lighting up. You must be one of them fancy fellers. :):

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Wife had many in her family come over for Saturday dinner and said to call my mom to come over also. So called my 96 year old mom and said “get over here if you want a free dinner.” My mom said she would and laughed. My wife jumped all over me for saying that to my mom…why? I guess you’re not suppose to tell people a free meal, its bad manners. So I made a sign when she wasn’t looking and put on front door for her family to see as they showed up. Part way through she went outside and saw it. “Free Meal Inside”…. It’s 4 am and I’m on the couch…. Did I mention my wife’s name is Karen and she doesn’t think I’m a comedian yet.

Top Bottom