• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ruger1800

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Indiana
    That's weird, mace in the twigs and Barry's would cure this behavior.
    Presume it's some punk doing it for kicks, or a homeless mental person?

Sagamore - One

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 31, 2012
    Near Bippus
    Class B misdemeanor or class B felony in Indiana, depending if he has one of several diseases. Now have his name and know where he works. Law enforcement is involved. Latest and most nasty in a series of events.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    Does no one load rock salt shot gun shells anymore?

I have done those in my misspent youth (both loaded salt shells and received salt FROM shells). My best deterrent load is about an ounce of Plasticine clay into a shell. guaranteed to roll you down the street while leaving no broken skin. Wadding up a slice of bread as a load is very effective too as long as it's fresh. Don't let it dry though as it then becomes a slug.

"Mace his a$$ literally, some pepper spray on the "twig and berries" as well as the expose A-hole will burn him up.
    The gift that lasts.

On viewing the video I immediately thought of the bear spray. I see that several people have also offered it as the perfect measured response. No, you (unfortunately) can't shoot him. The pepper is the way to go, with the added bonus that there would be no obvious evidence left behind that you did anything at all.... At least none besides your own video surveillance.

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Does Indiana law make any distinction between pointing/shooting a gun loaded with rock salt shells and pointing/shooting a gun loaded with lead shells?

Don't get me wrong, if someone is pooping on your porch and you shoot him with rock salt, you want me on your jury, but I assume that the law (if not the cops, prosecutor and jury) does not see a difference.

Is there some kind of distinction for rock salt/bean bag rounds/rubber pellets that lowers the bar for legal use?

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    I have an Airsoft trainer Glock that is semi or full auto.. I think it holds 25 and I would do my best to give him every one of them if I could catch him. Keep in mind the OP said 5 times in 6 months. it would be difficult to "lay in wait" for him so getting law enforcement involved would probably be the best bet.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]-- [/FONT][FONT=&amp]GSSF member[/FONT]
    Certified Glock armorer-M&P armorer & 1911mechanic
    NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] /[/FONT][FONT=&amp] RSO[/FONT]

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    All joking aside, it's obvious that this miscreant was doing this out of sheer malice, since he made no effort to do drop a deuce/whiz away from the driveway or house, except right in front of the door, even inexplicably doing it while one car passed, then hiding behind your car when another came by.
    Anyone so motivated to do something so brazen and disgusting is clearly not exactly the most mentally all there.
    Yes, this is a possible threat, although outright shooting with an actual firearm would (and should) get you charged.
    However, holding him at gunpoint while your better half calls the authorities to get him would certainly be kosher.
    Paintballs would serve another purpose than just the satisfaction of leaving nice welts in the most sensitive area: huge paint splashes on your dirveway, the color of which will match huge paint splashes on the perp.
    At the very least, I would hand over your video to law enforcement.
    It's hard to make out a face, but it's likely this creep has been doing similar things in the area, and this may help connect the dots.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    However, holding him at gunpoint while your better half calls the authorities to get him would certainly be kosher.

The problem with holding someone at gunpoint is they might not behave the way you expect them to. What if he doesn't comply with your orders? Unless he becomes aggressive, you're still no more justified to shoot him than before.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Those of you advocating some kind of "less lethal" ammunition or rock salt or some such BS... Y'all should probably look to take some classes on the law. Such as the ones that Tactical Firearms Training offers. Tactical Firearms Training I hope that none of you so advocating are ever placed in a scenario where you'll practice what your desires are. Or at least be sure that you have a very very very good lawyer. And homeowners & umbrella insurance. You'll need it.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    stoopid poophead

I think what he did was really crappy... but not life threatening :)

I might go full bidet on his ass literally with a super soaker though :)

I like this idea but gas in the squirt gun and a lit match would be my over the top choice. Just pitch the matches and the super soaker on the pyre. "He must have been terrbly depressed officer. Self immolation is a terrible way to die". Purple if you need it.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Class B misdemeanor or class B felony in Indiana, depending if he has one of several diseases. Now have his name and know where he works. Law enforcement is involved. Latest and most nasty in a series of events.

I'd be interested in learning his motivation.
    Its a pretty oddball thing to do.

Indeed. It seems like a very personal, intentional insult and not some random event.

Sagamore - One

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 31, 2012
    Near Bippus
    Update.......
    Law Enforcement is being less than aggressive in their investigation. I may need to consider the idea that the perp is a confidential informant for some agency. That would explain the lack of enthusiasm in investigating.
    At least I have his name, DNA sample, place of employment , description of his girlfriend and her car, and a 4 minute video.
    Also added a fourth layer of surveillance .
    I plan on allowing Law Enforcement a little more time before I get upset or impatient.

Top Bottom