Uranus
    h57ADAADE

Wanderer

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 31, 2012
    Bloomington
    I'm glad the US team won, but their overall performance does not bode well for the matches against Portugal and Germany, at least by my estimation. Ghana had possession for most of the game and seemed to be in control for the most part, I think they were only prevented from scoring more goals by Howard's solid goalkeeping.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I'm glad the US team won, but their overall performance does not bode well for the matches against Portugal and Germany, at least by my estimation. Ghana had possession for most of the game and seemed to be in control for the most part, I think they were only prevented from scoring more goals by Howard's solid goalkeeping.
    Yeah, we are not beating Germany but Portugal got SPANKED by Germany so I dono, they could be quite beatable.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    At least we don't have to listen to those stupid horns this go-'round. I used to hate soccer until I started to understand it better. Now it's more like watching a big chess match, and it is very exciting when there is some action by the goal. I would also like to have my own pair of those Hamburger Helper gloves the goalie gets; I would get pizzas out of the oven with them.

Top Bottom