• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    45 minute (actual play time) first half.
    swap sides.
    45 minute (actual play time) second half.
    end of regulation play.
    if needed…
    swap sides.
    15 minute (actual play time) first half.
    swap sides.
    15 minute (actual play time) second half.
    end of regulation play.
    if needed…
    5 rounds of one-on-one free kicks, alternating goalies and unique kickers.
    if needed…
    interminable rounds of sudden death one-on-one free kicks

I've only seen a match enter sudden death free kicks a handful of times.

Wanderer

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 31, 2012
    Bloomington
    Good game. The Belgians were clearly the better team and deserved the win, poor Tim Howard once again had to carry the rest of his team and make up for their defensive failures. Heroic effort by him in this game, if you ask me. The US team really need to step up their game if they want to get any further than the Round of 16 in 2018, especially in regards to ball possession and handling.

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    Knowing the game was today, when I got off work, I had planned on catching the game replay on espn3 while I perused INGO. I get on espn and what do I see prior to getting to the game replay section? A dejected US team and a caption that read something along the lines of "so close". Ugh. Oh well, probably saved me.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Knowing the game was today, when I got off work, I had planned on catching the game replay on espn3 while I perused INGO. I get on espn and what do I see prior to getting to the game replay section? A dejected US team and a caption that read something along the lines of "so close". Ugh. Oh well, probably saved me.

A few years ago I had my wife record a football game for me as I had to work that day. So I came home and started watching it. I was careful not to hear the score on the way home, etc. Everything was going good...then she got up and left the room (somewhere in the 3rd quarter). I thought that was odd. Then the wheels started coming off. She knows me well. I wished I hadn't wasted my effort waiting and then my time watching that thing. She wished so too.:laugh:

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Are you kidding? No commercials. No TV breaks. No gear so you can see the players. They play with concussions. A 90 minute game actually lasts 90 minutes give or take a few. The clock only stops at halftime. I've grown to enjoy the sport. What's not to like? I can't wait until the finals of the next World Cup. Remind me in 4 years......

p.s. I watched the whole final and musta snoozed thru the Gotze goal..lol. Had to rerun it.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    Are you kidding? No commercials. No TV breaks. No gear so you can see the players. They play with concussions. A 90 minute game actually lasts 90 minutes give or take a few. The clock only stops at halftime. I've grown to enjoy the sport. What's not to like? I can't wait until the finals of the next World Cup. Remind me in 4 years......

p.s. I watched the whole final and musta snoozed thru the Gotze goal..lol. Had to rerun it.

Whats not to like? How about watching a full game to end in a 0-0 tie? Flopping? Every time someone gets touched everyone throws their arms up askin for a yellow card. I watched the germany game today, and i have no idea why people actually like soccer. It was sooooo boring. But hey, thats just my opinion, to each their own

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I would love to see LeBron catch a pass off his chest and shoot it left handed at a full sprint

And I would love to see your average 5'9", 165lb, soccer player do a 360 dunk.;)

I am a rare Hoosier who cares nothing for the sport of basketball, but Lebron James is not just a great basketball player, he is a one in a billion athlete. His country of birth and height pushed him into basketball, but I have no doubt that he would excel in whatever sport he decided to pursue.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    There is not much skill required for a 360 dunk. It's jumping ability relative to the height the goal is above your head mainly. LeBron cramped up and sat his butt on the bench.

Top Bottom