• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Y’all, I’ve mentioned this before. They threw out the rule book, hence, the rules no longer apply.

Simply have her show them a copy of her vaxx card.

If they ask I will tell them I am vaccinated. If they want to see my vaccination card they can pound sand. They trust me to handle million dollar transactions, they can trust my word or fire me, I don’t really care as I am too close to retirement.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    More info for clarification... she works in a private practice medical office. She works in a cubicle all day doing insurance authorizations and outpatient scheduling. The tests will be administered by a nurse at the office. One of the 11 doctors who work in the practice is our family doctor, so they know her vaccination status. The office manager had previously allowed the vaccinated to remove their masks while at their desks as long as they could show their card. It became apparent who was vaccinated or not. Approximately 40% (80 employees) did not verify their vaccinated status.

It's a doctor's office, dood... She's probably going to have to take the jab or the testing or suddenly find some new religion. I get it that she's just making calls or whatever, but a doctor is going to have a hard time explaining this to their other patients and their own insurance. I'm just a guy that pushes electrons around for a place that puts screws in stuff so my personal path and her personal path are probably going to be different.

But... I stand by my logic that the employer will grow tired of the hassle and expense of the testing soon enough. Just because it's in-house does not mean there isn't an expense involved. I also think with flu season coming we're going to see a bunch more Covid, even among the vaxxed, so the tunes may be changing pretty quickly once more.

In any case, she can quit at any time regardless of her decision here. If she gets tested once and decides its not worth it, then she got paid for another 2 days. If it's 5 minutes, twice a week, of mild discomfort and life goes on, then maybe that's OK too?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    That should be a personal choice.
    I have a dress code at work, so not everything is a personal choice.

I wish it wasn't so sometimes, but if you want to work in a building with others, sometimes you need to comply a bit.

Y’all, I’ve mentioned this before. They threw out the rule book, hence, the rules no longer apply.

Simply have her show them a copy of her vaxx card.

View attachment 156217
    So should illegals just show their American ID?

Let me ask this another way: On a scale of 1 to 10, how open is she to getting vaccinated?

And she presumably works with doctors, has she asked their professional opinion?

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I have a dress code at work, so not everything is a personal choice.

I wish it wasn't so sometimes, but if you want to work in a building with others, sometimes you need to comply a bit.

So should illegals just show their American ID?

Let me ask this another way: On a scale of 1 to 10, how open is she to getting vaccinated?

And she presumably works with doctors, has she asked their professional opinion?

Only you would equate a dress code with forced vaccination.

What a joke, doctors with professional opinions have been threatened themselves. Did you not see the warning doc here posted?

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Not to my knowledge....IU/Ball.

I want / need to be exempt from getting the vaccine. Is there an exemption process?
    The online exemption request form includes factors such as medical exemptions with physician documentation, religious exemptions, ethical objection and those in online-only programs. To protect the entire IU campus community, exempted individuals on campus or in campus communities will be required to participate in regular COVID Check testing.

I received a medical, ethical or religious exemption from the COVID-19 vaccine requirement. Are there different health and safety guidelines I’ll need to follow during the fall semester?
    Yes. Individuals who received an approved exemption from the COVID-19 vaccine requirement will participate in weekly COVID Check testing, quarantine if exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, and return to their permanent address or move to quarantine/isolation housing if there is a serious outbreak.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

You edited this while I was teeing up something hilarious and completely off-topic. For that reason, you have failed the thread, by failing to provide me with the opportunity to derail it as dood's prophecy foretold.

external-content.duckduckgo.com.gif

The good news is that this is headed off a cliff anyhow... That poor woman is going to be ringing a change cup before breakfast that way we're going.

Top Bottom