Status
    Not open for further replies.

JAJORDAN765

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 5, 2020
    Lafayette
    I know a nurse that tested positive 3 times, also tested negative several times in between as they were tested weekly at work. Over a span of about 9 months, never showed any symptoms. I'm with you on the false positives, as this was during the time that they were testing at higher PCR cycles, I still believe that was intentional for political manipulation.
    That's exactly how I feel It gets them where they need to be.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    All we need to see to know that some pushing the vaccine are delusional is the pushback against the new studies showing lifelong immunity from having a symptomatic case of covid.

this news should be celebrated by all and those who have had covid but don’t have the vaccine shouldn’t be shunned by signs that say “vaccinated customers do not need facemasks”. Like the covid recovered are the unwashed heathens.

Heck natural immunity is better than the J&J shot according to some studies.

it’s nuts.

No study can show lifelong immunity at all at this point in time - whether that immunity came from having COVID or a vaccine or eating M&M's.
    They are merely theorizing. Claiming lifelong immunity is basically click-bait.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    No study can show lifelong immunity at all at this point in time - whether that immunity came from having COVID or a vaccine or eating M&M's.
    They are merely theorizing. Claiming lifelong immunity is basically click-bait.
    Perhaps, but considering the lack of media attention that the actual studies are getting I doubt it. Regardless of if it’s lifetime or if it’s a 10 year thing like anthrax vaccine it should be celebrated.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Perhaps, but considering the lack of media attention that the actual studies are getting I doubt it. Regardless of if it’s lifetime or if it’s a 10 year thing like anthrax vaccine it should be celebrated.
    I wouldn't say it should be celebrated, I would say that it should be expected as that is how the immune system works.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    The reset was planned in advance.
    The bank bug was planned in advance as an appliance for the reset.
    Do you think the "vaccines" were planned in advance?

Have you bothered to find out what the "reset" is?
    Duh.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    All we need to see to know that some pushing the vaccine are delusional is the pushback against the new studies showing lifelong immunity from having a symptomatic case of covid.

this news should be celebrated by all and those who have had covid but don’t have the vaccine shouldn’t be shunned by signs that say “vaccinated customers do not need facemasks”. Like the covid recovered are the unwashed heathens.

it’s nuts.
    I’ll be about as shunned by a “vaccinated customers don’t need face masks” sign as I will a “no guns” sign.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

it’s nuts.
    If that true, that's good for society in general and it makes me happy.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    So you have never had a vaccine or any other kind of medicine?
    Yes, but to my knowledge none of them were considered experimental. As others have noted flogging someone for a personal decision is always counterproductive.
    If I decide to step in front of a bus or hide under my bed, it's my decision and I suffer the consequence. I'm happy to allow everyone else the same but will not be forced or herded into anything.
    Other vaccine info....

vaccinedeaths vaccinetypes.jpg

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Granted it's small percentage of those vaccinated but you happen to be one of the affected it sucks. From the CDC website. As I understand this is within one hour of the vaccination.

View attachment 142480 View attachment 142481
    Out of how many million of people vaccinated?
    Also some have some people have really bad reactions that don't die but are hospitalized, and some people get weird problems resulting from these vaccines. So not just death but add these other problems I'd say it's at least or more that 10 people per million vaccinated which is about the odds of winning one of those 10 firearms.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Out of how many million of people vaccinated?
    Also some have some people have really bad reactions that don't die but are hospitalized, and some people get weird problems resulting from these vaccines. So not just death but add these other problems I'd say it's at least or more that 10 people per million vaccinated which is about the odds of winning one of those 10 firearms.
    To your point from the same data. If anyone wants to look at all the data I can post the link.

vaccineadverse effects.jpg

avboiler11

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    New Albany
    Practically anybody can submit adverse effects to VAERS.

Simple math says the probability of a severe adverse impact from vaccination is orders of magnitude less than the probability of a severe adverse impact from SARS-CoV-2 infection.

If people don’t want to get vaccinated, that should be their choice...but the amplification of vaccination risk and simultaneous diminution of disease risk does not pass a logic test.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Practically anybody can submit adverse effects to VAERS.

Simple math says the probability of a severe adverse impact from vaccination is orders of magnitude less than the probability of a severe adverse impact from SARS-CoV-2 infection.

If people don’t want to get vaccinated, that should be their choice...but the amplification of vaccination risk and simultaneous diminution of disease risk does not pass a logic test.
    Depending on age. If I were young I’d not even consider taking the vaccine. But older people it becomes a more even proposition. And as a more at risk person, I’ll get the vaccine. Unless those suppressed treatments work. In that case **** the headaches.

avboiler11

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    New Albany
    I’m 37 which statistically is VERY low risk, and got vax’d the first day I could.

Not because I was scared of COVID (I wasn’t), and not because I’m a sheep...but because being sick *sucks* and a safe/effective vaccine was available to prevent me from getting sick.

Again - that was MY choice and if somebody else evaluates differently and decides not to that’s totally fine with and does not impact ME.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom