Status
    Not open for further replies.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Thank you for posting this. My question is why they would develop this vaccine if this is common knowledge among those who would be developing such a vaccine? I’m assuming the person who posted that isn’t the only one in the world who is aware of that information.

I suspect it's rare, but so is dying from it under 50. so when we start talking about vaccinating billions of people who aren't at risk of dying from covid the possibility of harm is quite real.

under 50 would be a tough argument for vaccination at this point until we see better safety data IMO

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    My health is important, so maybe they should mail me the vaccination, I'll take it myself, and send them back paperwork saying I took it.

They can trust me.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    there he is! let's get him!...

I was willing (still am) to be in a study, so I figured I'm in.

Pretty hard for a vaccine to be studied and tested without volunteers.

Make no mistake about it, I am a volunteer. I am not interested in a vaccine mandate and my employer (me) will not require it.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    I was only guessing. But based on how mRNA vaccines actually work, those are the types that I personally plan to not take. :dunno:

Hell I didn't even know what it meant. My next appointment is the 30th, curious to see if it's available then. Will ask Dr his thoughts on it, he's 70ish and been at it a long time and really straight shooting

paintman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    new castle indiana
    I’m not anti vaccine but Not a chance. I’ve never had the flu shot and And won’t take this either. My wife and daughter can’t take the regular flu shot and won’t be trying this one either. I know I know the flu shot can’t make you sick but apparently something about it makes them sick. We tried three years in a row and both were extremely sick the very next day and stayed sick for 1-2 weeks after. NOPE!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom