Will We Ever Know The Truth About The Election? Still Hiding Everything...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Actually, it does. Nothing they have done cannot be micrometrical examined after the fact using the videos and other evidence they will present. I'm sure we'll see if objections will hold up because it is 100% certain there will be objections

Vis a vis the final question in the second quoted post, you will be the only one who doesn't understand the question, because your response will be feigned
    Well, I haven’t been drinking, so I must be slow in understanding today. You’ll have to explain it to me.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    The same can be said about those who oppose getting to the bottom of what happened on January 6.
    They both hinge on the same question. When fraud is proven, January 6 will rightfully be seen as a valid petition for redress, presented in a way that could not be ignored by the imperial congress. Control of congress will revert to Republicans and Biden will eventually be impeached on the same crimes

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Actually, it does. Nothing they have done cannot be micrometrical examined after the fact using the videos and other evidence they will present. I'm sure we'll see if objections will hold up because it is 100% certain there will be objections

Vis a vis the final question in the second quoted post, you will be the only one who doesn't understand the question, because your response will be feigned
    Whats revealing to me is that the people maligning the audit suddenly have an entirely different standard of proof than they insisted on using in regard to election irregularities.. With election irregularities, it was "it isn't proof until a court decides it's ironclad proof". Now "red flags" are all that is needed to prove the audit is a sham.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Well, I haven’t been drinking, so I must be slow in understanding today. You’ll have to explain it to me.
    Your wish to claim that the Maricopa audit is invalid because of a technicality; and further, a technicality that you had no objection to when it was used to keep observers from the Republican Party at bay, will not prevail. This audit will in fact have every activity by the auditors under full view at any and every moment

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You can know better all day. I know better, hence the red flags and why we're calling fraud on the election.
    Ok, I'll ask again. You say you now better, but are you using your belief that a place had 200% turnout to influence your understanding? I asked if you stood by that belief. Do you?

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    They both hinge on the same question. When fraud is proven, January 6 will rightfully be seen as a valid petition for redress, presented in a way that could not be ignored by the imperial congress. Control of congress will revert to Republicans and Biden will eventually be impeached on the same crimes
    This is the most insane and delusional post I've seen on INGO, and that's saying a LOT! :tinfoil::facepalm:

Nightboard

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2021
    New Castle
    Ok, I'll ask again. You say you now better, but are you using your belief that a place had 200% turnout to influence your understanding? I asked if you stood by that belief. Do you?
    Surely do. I already tried telling you about Milwaukie. Some of their districts reported well over 100% voter turnout before the numbers where fixed.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    This is the most insane and delusional post I've seen on INGO, and that's saying a LOT! :tinfoil::facepalm:
    Are you convinced thd evidence will be squelched or do you honestly believe in the most fictional election in US history?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Are you convinced thd evidence will be squelched or do you honestly believe in the most fictional election in US history?
    I believe he fails to realize that protest against an illegitimate government, installed by criminal fraud, cannot be called insurrection because that is not the lawful government, and the capitol protest follows in a fine patriotic tradition and meets the following criteria:

"... But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I believe he fails to realize that protest against an illegitimate government, installed by criminal fraud, cannot be called insurrection because that is not the lawful government, and the capitol protest follows in a fine patriotic tradition and meets the following criteria:

"... But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."
    Very well said!

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    Most evidence filled rebuttal I’ve seen on INGO, and that’s saying a LOT!
    How does one rebut something that has no basis in fact whatsoever, from someone who has no grasp of the facts, nor any apparent willingness to learn them? His statement was so over-the-top loony that no amount of fact or logic will change his mind.

Just saw this quote from Mitch McConnell regarding the Jan. 6 commission proposal: "I think at the heart of this recommendation by the Democrats is that they would like to continue to debate things that occurred in the past". Spoken without irony, no doubt.

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    I'm not afraid of evidence of fraud, because there isn't any. Face it, enough Americans saw Trump for the undemocratic, hateful fraud that he is, and chose the lesser of two evils. The states that swung had elected D governors in the last cycle - it's logical for them to go D for president, especially against such a divisive figure. I absolutely believe the result - the facts have been presented and dozens of challenges have been made and they all failed.

If Rs don't move away from a cult of personality and begin to focus on ideas and policy, they will be aged out of the picture.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I'm not afraid of evidence of fraud, because there isn't any. Face it, enough Americans saw Trump for the undemocratic, hateful fraud that he is, and chose the lesser of two evils. The states that swung had elected D governors in the last cycle - it's logical for them to go D for president, especially against such a divisive figure. I absolutely believe the result - the facts have been presented and dozens of challenges have been made and they all failed.

If Rs don't move away from a cult of personality and begin to focus on ideas and policy, they will be aged out of the picture.

:rofl:

Cause the ideas and policy so far demonstrated...

Last edited:
    Top Bottom