Will We Ever Know The Truth About The Election? Still Hiding Everything...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    This is a lot like college accreditation, particularly for faith based schools. In order to be accepted by the "enlightened" they have to espouse ideas contradictory with their beliefs. In this case, your implication seems to be that to be taken seriously they must be on a mission to confirm the Dominion results.
    Yep, Kut wants a slate approved audit...

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    There were instances of Republican observers being excluded documented during hearings in states legislatures, under sworn testimony and affidavits. It was discussed here extensively, with links to video of testimony. That's what I was getting at. I don't recall you having complained about that at all, but you have complained about what you perceive as bias in an election audit of a blue county in AZ. When I see this concerted effort to malign an effort to establish the authenticity of the vote in certain areas, it makes me think people of a certain political bent are worried what we will find when we start flipping over these rocks.
    I might add that there were images and videos erected to block the observers from seeing a damned thing.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    I didn’t realize that’s what you meant. So my bad on that. You need not search my posts. I never even addressed it. If Republican observers were excluded during the first initial count, then that’s an issue. I have seen other places where that is alleged, but not that it’s been proven. That what I thought you were talking about.
    And that “someone else,” is always doing that, even though they said they put me on ignore.
    You must have missed where a judge had to rule they must allow Republican observers? (I don’t think you missed it, I just think it wasn’t your team so you ignored it).

You also must have forgot where we discussed my taking you off ignore, which is strange because you wrote out a long post about how you weren’t going to put me on ignore but instead were choosing to willingly ignore my posts. Yet another example of kutsistency. Typical.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    There were instances of Republican observers being excluded documented during hearings in states legislatures, under sworn testimony and affidavits. It was discussed here extensively, with links to video of testimony. That's what I was getting at. I don't recall you having complained about that at all, but you have complained about what you perceive as bias in an election audit of a blue county in AZ. When I see this concerted effort to malign an effort to establish the authenticity of the vote in certain areas, it makes me think people of a certain political bent are worried what we will find when we start flipping over these rocks.
    I may have overlooked those claims, or more likely, saw them debunked. Can you please provide me a link to one of them? I've asked several times, and apparently that has fallen on deaf ears.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    ...well, it would be nice if the other side could find some actual voters from the other side doing the same thing. Ya know, to strengthen their point. So far everyone the “INGO Democrat Voter Fraud Bureau” has put up has been debunked.
    This 'tweet' will not age well

Nightboard

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2021
    New Castle
    You're asking for evidence in somthing that isn't readily available. If it where so easy to find direct evidence, there would be some sort of court process or lawsuit happening, wouldn't there? Instead we get are these red flags. Record voter turn out? Places that would normally, historically, had a 40-50% voter turnout on average had a 90% voter turnout? Some places had a 200% voter turnout? The various counting shenanigans, proctors being made to socially distance, not being able to verify counts.

The red flags are there, and it's not wrong or foolish for people to discuss these red flags. I know we live in a system of proof. It doesn't matter what you know, it's what you can prove. I suppose Epstein really did kill himself, since I don't have any proof contrary. Just a ton of rad flags indicating otherwise.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    You're asking for evidence in somthing that isn't readily available. If it where so easy to find direct evidence, there would be some sort of court process or lawsuit happening, wouldn't there? Instead we get are these red flags. Record voter turn out? Places that would normally, historically, had a 40-50% voter turnout on average had a 90% voter turnout? Some places had a 200% voter turnout? The various counting shenanigans, proctors being made to socially distance, not being able to verify counts.

The red flags are there, and it's not wrong or foolish for people to discuss these red flags. I know we live in a system of proof. It doesn't matter what you know, it's what you can prove. I suppose Epstein really did kill himself, since I don't have any proof contrary. Just a ton of rad flags indicating otherwise.
    Yeeeeah, soooo 'm going to have to ask for link to this allegation too. I'm not sure if you guys realize this, but just because it's printed or posted on Facebook, it's not automatically true.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Where is this evidence going to come from? Arizona? Did you know that their audit does not have members from the major political parties observing each table? That would appear to be a pretty significant issue if the original results are deemed to be incorrectly tabulated.
    Unlike anything done by Maricopa County officials, EVERYTHING done by the auditors is visible and recorded from many camera angles. The Slate article tells me that they know fraud will be found and now they must try to attack the source of that information. They are deathly afraid of allowing any doubt about the legitimacy of China Joe to be given judicial notice

Fellow traveler or paid agitator?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Saying something isn’t true doesn’t suffice. You are welcome to prove me wrong.
    As you are welcome to 'prove' Biden wasn't installed in the WH by massive fraud. It seems you're saying quoting possibly biased sources isn't enough, so you, too have a veracity gap

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Unlike anything done by Maricopa County officials, EVERYTHING done by the auditors is visible and recorded from many camera angles. The Slate article tells me that they know fraud will be found and now they must try to attack the source of that information. They are deathly afraid of allowing any doubt about the legitimacy of China Joe to be given judicial notice

Fellow traveler or paid agitator?
    Not sure the point of this post. It does not address question.

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    ...When I see this concerted effort to malign an effort to establish the authenticity of the vote in certain areas, it makes me think people of a certain political bent are worried what we will find when we start flipping over these rocks.
    The same can be said about those who oppose getting to the bottom of what happened on January 6.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    As you are welcome to 'prove' Biden wasn't installed in the WH by massive fraud. It seems you're saying quoting possibly biased sources isn't enough, so you, too have a veracity gap
    Also not sure of this point. You're asking me to prove something didn't happen?

Reactions: LP1

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    I may have overlooked those claims, or more likely, saw them debunked. Can you please provide me a link to one of them? I've asked several times, and apparently that has fallen on deaf ears.
    Search for Hima Kolanagireddy's testimony to the Michigan house oversight committee.

"Saw them debunked" :rolleyes:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Where is this evidence going to come from? Arizona? Did you know that their audit does not have members from the major political parties observing each table? That would appear to be a pretty significant issue if the original results are deemed to be incorrectly tabulated.
    Not sure the point of this post. It does not address question.
    Actually, it does. Nothing they have done cannot be micrometrical examined after the fact using the videos and other evidence they will present. I'm sure we'll see if objections will hold up because it is 100% certain there will be objections

Vis a vis the final question in the second quoted post, you will be the only one who doesn't understand the question, because your response will be feigned

Top Bottom