Will We Ever Know The Truth About The Election? Still Hiding Everything...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Ff

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

Ff
    It sounds to me like someone really doesn't want to go to prison.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    So any updates from Arizona? I haven’t paid much attention to this but the amount of propaganda coming out calling the audit “fake” and “fraudulent” is concerning. I also read they are claiming the auditors broke all the election machines so they will have to get new ones....

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I don't think it is a physical, mechanical breakage. I think they are implying that once anyone outside of Dominion learns how the machines were programmed to cheat they won't be 'secure' anymore, and new machines with opaque, modified cheating programming would be needed

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    So any updates from Arizona? I haven’t paid much attention to this but the amount of propaganda coming out calling the audit “fake” and “fraudulent” is concerning. I also read they are claiming the auditors broke all the election machines so they will have to get new ones....
    That situation there is still in play.I read that the audit is on hold,because the building was previouly rented for graduation for this week.They will restart in a week or so. The Dems were asked to come and witness procedures, they said no cause they can claim bias later....thats why its on a dozen cameras as proof.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Paging Kut. A judge is ordering an audit. Now that they achieved their goal to oust Trump they have to stop the train they put in motion...

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Definitive proof voter fraud out of Colorado. Although something tells me the collective here isn't going to be all that excited about the news since it was a fraudulent mail in vote for Trump.

Yet another fraudulent vote cast for Trump? If the Democrats were the ones doing all the shenanigans, why is it that Trumpers keep getting caught?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I don't care who is doing the "shenanigans".
    Find them, arrest them, try them.

Why should it matter WHO is doing the cheating?
    Well, if one subscribes to the most common INGO notions on the subject, then you’d be led to believe that voter fraud is pretty much widespread amongst Democratic voters. Hell Donald Trump claimed he would’ve won the popular voter the first time he was elected, if not for Democrat fraudulent votes. So obviously when we’re citing instances where it’s Republicans, or more correctly Trump voters, it’s noteworthy. Other than that, I agree with what you’ve said. I didn’t care which party they identify, if they try to corrupt the system, they should prosecuted.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Paging Kut. A judge is ordering an audit. Now that they achieved their goal to oust Trump they have to stop the train they put in motion...

Yes, a superior court judge. Which, if it’s anything like Indiana superior courts, is an elected judge from pretty much any county you choose. But hey, if they deem it to be appropriate, I have no opposition to it. This will be what the 3rd or 4th times an audit has been conducted?
    Speaking reasonably, let’s say they say the final vote was fraudulent. How does that play out? To some, they’ll feel vindicated. To others they’ll feel that the “new” results were simply conducted to get the result the other side wanted. No one wins. And what happens then? Trump won’t replace Biden. The most probable outcome, as someone already mentioned is that the Speaker take the WH until 2024. And that’s assuming you can overturn another election, because GA, by itself isn’t enough.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Yes, a superior court judge. Which, if it’s anything like Indiana superior courts, is an elected judge from pretty much any county you choose. But hey, if they deem it to be appropriate, I have no opposition to it. This will be what the 3rd or 4th times an audit has been conducted?
    Speaking reasonably, let’s say they say the final vote was fraudulent. How does that play out? To some, they’ll feel vindicated. To others they’ll feel that the “new” results were simply conducted to get the result the other side wanted. No one wins. And what happens then? Trump won’t replace Biden. The most probable outcome, as someone already mentioned is that the Speaker take the WH until 2024. And that’s assuming you can overturn another election, because GA, by itself isn’t enough.

Heck, the guy is already dead, why even investigate the murder, nothing's going to change.

The constitutional process of the election is over, but he process of looking for the fraud is far from over. Then once we know the truth we can begin to fix the weak links in the election.

The audits you describe were just recounts, not forensic examinations of ballots, big difference.

It started in AZ, now beginning in GA, other states will be drug into this. I expect Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin to get some attention too.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Yet another fraudulent vote cast for Trump? If the Democrats were the ones doing all the shenanigans, why is it that Trumpers keep getting caught?
    Because TPB are only looking for fraud in one direction? If Republicans are the only fraudsters, why are officials fighting so hard against forensic vote audits? Do they know they have something to fear?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Heck, the guy is already dead, why even investigate the murder, nothing's going to change.

The constitutional process of the election is over, but he process of looking for the fraud is far from over. Then once we know the truth we can begin to fix the weak links in the election. [Draft the articles of impeachment for Joe Biden, who was fraudulently elected]

The audits you describe were just recounts, not forensic examinations of ballots, big difference.

It started in AZ, now beginning in GA, other states will be drug into this. I expect Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin to get some attention too.
    Fixy

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Anyone resistant to a legitimate audit fears the results, plain and simple. The more resistance, the more an audit is justified. It is in the best interest of every citizen that their vote counts as much as everyone else’s and that no fraudulent ballots be considered legitimate.

CNN had a headline discussing the “bogus audit” this morning. That in and of itself is damned near proof of foul play.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Slate is front-running the 'what if they find fraud' story, so I'm guessing everybody knows how this turns out and they're trying to get out in front of that story

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Slate is front-running the 'what if they find fraud' story, so I'm guessing everybody knows how this turns out and they're trying to get out in front of that story

Waaaah they arent just taking everything at face value. Boo hoo.

Top Bottom