Will We Ever Know The Truth About The Election? Still Hiding Everything...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    To me this is the money shot that the election was stolen.

8. "... as coincidentally his black vote spiked only in exactly the locations necessary to secure victory. He did not receive comparable levels of support among comparable demographic groups in comparable states, which is highly unusual for the presidential victor."

So I am led to believe that the black vote in every other major city is the outlier and, coincidentally, the six cities needed to flip the election are the real bellwethers.

That is some deep bull doo doo...

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So, what did you do about Trump during the Trump years - you know, if you really believed the stuff you were saying

Survey says: Stir up **** on INGO and then crack a Zima
    I never thought Trump was illegitimate. I didn’t think his “movement,” was strong enough to endure long after he was gone. Yes, I thought his administration was full of grifters, incompetents, and a few true believers, but there are plenty of bad administrations that were the same. And so I complained, voted, and left it at that. Conversely, others think all kinds of crazy things about the current administration and the direction of the nation. If I’d believed that stuff about Trump, I’d think I’d have quite a difficult time simply complaining.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Conversely, others think all kinds of crazy things about the current administration and the direction of the nation. If I’d believed that stuff about Trump, I’d think I’d have quite a difficult time simply complaining.
    But you were a Russia, Russia, Russia believer. What convinces you that Biden wouldn't sell us out to a hostile power but Trump would have

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    His tax returns.
    A sucker born every minute. I saw this refrain in a meme, and while I cannot get completely behind it, thinking Houghmade, it certainly has a ring of truth.

"F*** the details of a billionaires that becomes Presidents taxes, let's review the paupers that became billionaires as elected officials...

Shall we compare rate of the common folk that make $150,000 a year that became billionaires to elected officials that did the same. It would have similar odds to lottery winners...

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    So, if he manages to hide illicit gain from the IRS, he's golden?
    Well obviously it goes beyond that, but considering the last guy who lied about releasing his taxes, it’s a good step by the new guy. You can conjecture all you want about thing that aren’t in the new guy’s returns, but it puts to rest “above board”dealings. The last guy can’t say that.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Well obviously it goes beyond that, but considering the last guy who lied about releasing his taxes, it’s a good step by the new guy. You can conjecture all you want about thing that aren’t in the new guy’s returns, but it puts to rest “above board”dealings. The last guy can’t say that.
    He may be ****ing up the country at the speed of light, a history of shady dealings with foreign countries, and a sworn enemy of the Constitution, but he released his tax records. Awesome!

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    His tax returns.

Wow, that sure is a mark of an effective presidency.

Sure showed Trump and his peace deals, bringing pharmaceutical manufacturing home and reducing prices, and winding down the world police war machine.

I have a rather difficult time believing that you even actually believe the things you say.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I learned on INGO, from TUS, that there was no evidence of fraud because court cases were dismissed on standing issues and the evidence of fraud was not allowed to be heard resulting in no evidence of fraud

istockphoto-1216824086-612x612.jpg

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    His tax returns.
    I’m personally more interested in Hunter Biden’s tax returns as well as whatever Tax entity’s that he controls than trumps.

we know how trump made and continues to make his money, setup deal for lease, take deal to bank, bank agrees to ridiculous loan amounts based on agreement then he buys property followed through on pre signed lease. Profit. It has the potential to be shady and is a game of “who you know” but it’s done every day in this country by thousands of people. Nothing unique or sinister about it.

hunter on the other hand.......

Ingomike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads