Will We Ever Know The Truth About The Election? Still Hiding Everything...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    True conservatives are in a power vacuum right now and until that vacuum is reduced they will not be able to sail forward. The next great protest will be at the ballot box to bring us back from where the Marxist's have pushed us.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    AZ Audit Results FINALLY Revealed:
    Yesterday afternoon the "Ninja Results" were shown to the AZ Senate with live coverage. For months we heard from You Tube people saying inside information from the head people told them its going to be really big.....it was all lies. After the results all these You Tubers have stopped posting, many of the last posts were just before the BIG REVEAL....will here it is....Biden won, and won with about 300 more votes. Karen Fann said this was always about election intgrity, never about overturning a election, however democrat Board of Supervisers fought against the audit from day one, often breaking and dirgarding Court Supenos and laws to stop the audit, which probably could of been done in a month instead of taking nearly 6 months, so begs the question what were they so afraid of? And they may be facing more trouble as their actions and still even more questions are being rasied about the election integrity.....as one can only recount ballots that have been secured and not lost.
    4 p.m. Closing statements are being delivered.
    Sen. Karen Fann said she's delivered a letter to Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich asking him to open an investigation.
    "We do have some work to do here," Fann said. "We need to do audits. We need to do audits on every election."
    State Sen. Warren Petersen calls out the "obstruction" from Maricopa County in not complying with the subpoenas. He said law enforcement will likely be getting involved to investigate the audit team's claims.
    "The numbers don't reconcile," said Petersen, remarking on how the audit team's count differed from the certified results.
    3:45 p.m. Audit team claims there were "MISSING BALLOTS" in the boxes.
    Ken Bennett, a liaison for the audit team, said Maricopa County could be subject to legal liability for duplicate ballots, missing chains of custody for ballots, and allowing ineligible people to vote in 2020.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Let me guess, since the investigation shows Biden won by 300 votes, the fact that it was reported that he won by 45,000+ votes initially doesn’t matter now. Since the result is the same, the 44,000+ ******** votes will just be ignored. More proof of “no election fraud” lies from the leftist scum.

Color me surprised

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    You didn't bother to read the results Phylo? The audit ADDED 300 votes to Bidens total. Not that Biden won by 300 votes. View attachment 160231
    State Sen. Warren Petersen calls out the "obstruction" from Maricopa County in not complying with the subpoenas. He said law enforcement will likely be getting involved to investigate the audit team's claims.
    "The numbers don't reconcile," said Petersen, remarking on how the audit team's count differed from the certified results.
    3:45 p.m. Audit team claims there were "MISSING BALLOTS" in the boxes.
    Ken Bennett, a liaison for the audit team, said Maricopa County could be subject to legal liability for duplicate ballots, missing chains of custody for ballots, and allowing ineligible people to vote in 2020.

1BCCE6AC-8B41-472D-BF7D-B72A9E06AF60.jpeg

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Law enforcement doesn't have a role at this point. If subpoena compliance was a problem, it should have been addressed with the judge. It's just obfuscation at this point. The ninjas didn't deliver anything that the people of Arizona ended up paying MILLIONS for.

I'd say that 2024 ain't gonna be pleasant for the GOP in Arizona.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Law enforcement doesn't have a role at this point. If subpoena compliance was a problem, it should have been addressed with the judge. It's just obfuscation at this point. The ninjas didn't deliver anything that the people of Arizona ended up paying MILLIONS for.

I'd say that 2024 ain't gonna be pleasant for the GOP in Arizona.
    33,800 duplicate votes for Biden. 16,934 for trump.

Biden had 1,668,684. -33,800 = 1,634,884

Trump had 1,657,250. -16,934 = 1,640,316

It’s enough fraud to warrant further investigation, and not by the people who benefited from the rigged election

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    33,800 duplicate votes for Biden. 16,934 for trump.

Biden had 1,668,684. -33,800 = 1,634,884

Trump had 1,657,250. -16,934 = 1,640,316

It’s enough fraud to warrant further investigation, and not by the people who benefited from the rigged election
    It's not "fraud". You need to go back to the explanations of why duplicate records don't affect the actual vote. Example: Ballot with signature question. Generate one record. Ballot issue resolved and inputted. Generate one record.

Only the last record is record by the tabulation. The duplicate is an audit trail of how the ballot was handled.

Onebad06vtx

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Ellettsville
    True conservatives are in a power vacuum right now and until that vacuum is reduced they will not be able to sail forward. The next great protest will be at the ballot box to bring us back from where the Marxist's have pushed us.
    They cheated once,what makes anyone think there not planning the next big cheat?
    Of course they got it mastered,so they dont need to change anything!

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Sorry, not sorry. I was basing what I said off the the post previous to mine. I find that easier than sorting through the piles of ******** the media puts out on a minute by minute basis to cover up how ****ing disgusting half of this country has become.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    They cheated once,what makes anyone think there not planning the next big cheat?
    Of course they got it mastered,so they dont need to change anything!
    Considering how the democrats are typically guilty of everything they accuse their opposition of, I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if we don’t bother having another election. At this point it’s nothing but a boring distraction with predetermined results which does nothing but waste time and money while pissing everyone with morals, values or ethics off.

I say **** it, why bother? Save the energy and put it toward implementing all of the left’s desires so we can become the 3rd world **** hole they’re anxious for us to become. We’re all tired of things like truth, honesty, integrity, freedom and the entire bill of rights.

I for one cannot wait for the mountains of free **** which will be falling from the skies and all of the new rights we’ll enjoy. Like the right to healthcare, the right to life (but only after you can say your name), the right to free food, housing, clothing, cell phones, cars and education! It’s gonna be great!!! We can become a nation of overweight, queer, video game playing, illiterate, fat ass baby making machines who do nothing productive.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    I'd be glad to get rid of Citizen's United and limit campaign spending to no more than $1,000,000 for any office. No PAC's.

Corporations are part of the problem, not part of the solution. They are not people, no matter what SCOTUS has said.

Top Bottom